10 Years Later

10 Years Later

Molly.

„Honey, you’re not supposed to use a spoon, remember? They’re scary!“ Liam explained and looked down at the little girl that was trying to eat her soup with a spoon.

„But Daddy, how am I supposed to eat it then?“ She asked and looked up at him with big eyes. They were chocolate brown, but one of them had a little speck of green in them.

„Emma, we’ve discussed this before. You just don’t listen to your daddy.“ I laughed and walked over to the dining table with a glass of water in my hand. Liam turned around and grinned at me.

„No, I think it was the other way around. You don’t listen to your mommy.“ He whispered and I laughed.

He still made my heart beat faster, even after all these years. He still made those stupid butterflies circle around in my stomache, and still made me blush; even infront of our daughter.

„No, no I know this one. You listen to Emma,“ Emma pointed at herself, „And Emma wants to eat with a spoon.“ She giggled and Liam leaned back and sighed.

„Fine. But if you get hurt you’ll regret not listening to me...“ He said and turned around to face the window trying to hide his smile.

Emma's face suddently turned scared. Then she softly placed the spoon as far away as her short arms could place it and tried to drink her soup. Eventually it spilled all over her dress and she looked up at me with a sorry look. Then she started laughing and ran in circles leaving a trace of tomatoe soup on the floor.

„Great job Liam.“ I sighed and Liam walked over to me, laughing.

„I love it when you actually sound like a mother.“ He whispered into my ear and started kissing my neck. I blushed and turned around to push him away which eventually made his lips collide with mine.

Just as wonderful as 10 years ago.

„I’M BLINDED!“ Emma yelled immitating Louis who always said that when Liam and me kissed.

„You know you’re not supposed to repeat what Uncle Lou says.“ I heard Louis say who had come into the house without even bothering to knock. Niall and Madison, Zayn and Flori, Louis and Elenor and Harry and Stephie all had keys, just as Liam and me had keys to their houses which were all near by since we all couldn’t live without eachother. I grinned and Liam turned around to look at Louis who was holding Eleanors hand while holding the door open to let all the others pour in who were also there for a visit.

 Zayn and Flori were still just going out, but that already since around 9 years. They were a wonderful couple, lived in the house just across of ours in the same street and were deeply inlove since the moment Zayn had bumped into her when he was trying to find me.

I smiled at the ancient memory.

Niall and Madison seemed to be the cutest couple alive, to me atleast. Although Liam always strongly shook his head when I said that and replied No, babe we are the cutest couple alive.

Niall hadn’t forgotten about Madison after that one concert and since that day they’ve met every day until he eventually took the initiative to ask her to be his girlfriend and move in with him; the way it’s supposed to be, he had said. I knew that he was thinking about asking her to marry him soon since Niall and me were extremly close. I wouldn’t say a lot closer than I was with the other guys, because that was almost impossible. Yet there was a lot more than connected us too.

Louis and Eleanor were married since 6 years yet they had no children yet. Sadly they couldn’t get any and they were both extremly sad about that because they loved children so much. But, last time I was at their apartment I saw some adoption papers on Eleanors desk...