Chapter 18

**********CHAPTER 18 - ENJOYY!!!!********

Liam.

I gulped.

Had I just let Molly Carter leave, without even thinking about giving her a second chance?

But how should I, if she wouldn’t even admit what she had done. I knew that a kiss is just a kiss - it’s not that much of a deal, if she’s not inlove with him. But she lied. She wouldn’t admit that she had kissed him, and that’s the part that threw me off. Molly wasn’t that kind of person - was she?

„Ever thought of it just being a mess?“ Zayn asked and leaned forward to look at me.

We were all gathered outside in a cafe, and had just returned from work.

„It is a big mess, Zayn.“ I said and grunted annoyed. As if we hadn’t all noticed that...

„No, that’s not what I meant.“ Zayn said and helplessly looked around.

„Then explain.“ Louis said, who would usually always have a cheeky joke or smile on his lips - but now he just sat there, completely serious and almost as if he was the one who was heart broken.

„Look, there’s many different ways it could be messed up. Maybe Molly never kissed him, maybe it just looked like it. I bet Stephie wasn’t right there, she would’ve done something else or so. Maybe it wasn’t even Molly who kissed that dude. Maybe they were playing truth or dare, and Molly didn’t count it as a kiss because it meant absoloutly nothing to her and she forgot about it the second it happened. Or, and this is the one that sounds the most realistic to me - maybe Stephie lied.“ Zayn explained and I stared at him.

Stephie wouldn’t lie.

„Okay, now Liam I can see you just want to burst out and say something right there. But now just listen to me for just a second, okay?“ Niall asked and rose his hands. Harry patted my back and Louis frowned, closing his eyes. What was it with him? What was it with all of them? Why were they so heart broken? I was the one whose insides had just been cut to pieces and slaughtered along the walls of Mollys wall. I was the one whose heart had shattered into billions of pieces that were sinking deep into the ocean, impossible to find. I was the one who had just lost her, and with her I meant the one. The one I could imagine to actually... No, no Liam. You’re drifting off. She lied. She lied. She lied.

Louis.

I knew Molly hadn’t done it. She wasn’t capable of doing so, and if that guy Tommy had forced her into kissing him then I was sure she would have called Liam the second after, admit it all and cry for him to forgive her. But she wouldn’t fight it off. She’d stand to it.

„Now, Molly and me have actually grown quite close in that week. We talked a lot... And shortly before she left she came into my room. She was worried.“ Niall said and I foccussed on him. But I couldn’t help and close my eyes - trying to organize the mess in my head.

I had loved Molly, actually loved her. Not like Liam loved her, but I had loved her for being the person she was, and loved her for the person she turned Liam into. She was such a wonderful girl, going through a hard time...

I listened to Niall.

„She was worried, because she knew Stephie was going to be mad. Liam, you should’ve heard the things she said about you. The way she described how she felt with you and about you. It was incredible... and then she told me that she and Stephie were having a lot of fights and missunderstandings lately. She said that Stephie’s a little jealous, because she’s never been inlove. So, I wouldn’t just quite bann the thought of her lying out of your head, Liam. I know you couldn’t imagine doing what she might have done, but not all people are like you. The'yre not all nice. And, they're not always who they seem to be.“ Niall ended and Harry looked up at Liam, his eyes sparkeling in the last sun rays. He wanted Molly back too.