Chapter 10

****Why hello there dearest wattpad friends! CHAPTER TEN! WOOOHHOO. I hope you really enjoy reading this!! This Chapter is dedicated to the wonderful Breanna who's been a great help to me here on wattpad ;) check out her page, she has amazing fan fics and made the cover of my story!! Go check her out(: and now, please lean back and enjoy the continued love story of Molly Carter and Liam Payne. <3*******

Molly.

„I... I’d...“ I stuttered. I couldn’t believe my luck, and what he was offering me. I would be in a One Direction video. Stephie would kill for that. I just got it thrown at me, and without even thinking, I knew I’d catch it. I had to. I wanted to. I wanted to film a video with Liam Payne and his best friends. „Love to.“ I ended my sentence and a smile spread over Liams entire face. It was the most beautiful thing on earth, I was sure, and that made it worth it already. Just because I had said yes, Liam smiled – and that’s why I had done it. „But...why me?“ I asked once he had wrapped his arms around me and my stomache started filling with butterflies. If only he felt the way I did... I sighed a silent sigh that he, hopefully, probably, didn’t hear. It was so weird. From one moment to the other, we had become friend – just like that. It started with a weird signature, a coffee, a phone number, a song and a heart failure. And it seemed that while I had been unconcious, my feelings had changed. I felt different about Liam, I felt different when I was with Liam.  I felt like I was floating, above the sky, even higher than the clouds. I wanted to lose myself in his eyes, let the world disappear while I fall asleep in his arms. I wanted to wake up and see him first thing, I wanted to see that he loved me too. Oh, how it hurt knowing it’s impossible for us to ever be.

„Because you’re the most beautiful girl I know, and it would be a lot of fun, I promise.“ Liam said and brought me back into the real world. His straight hair covered part of his forehead and his hands were slightly linked to the pockets of his washed jeans. He looked incredible. I sighed. „What?“ he asked and walked over to me. I looked away and smiled at the floor.

„Nothing. It’s just... Stephie’s going to kill me.“ I said and kicked the innocent carpet. Stephie would kill me, and I could understand. I wasn’t even a fan, yet I got to be in the video. It wasn’t fair, and it never would be.

„Honey, while you were in the coma she told me nothing could ever make her more happy than to see you smile and laugh. So we’re going to make you laugh loads in that video and then she can’t be mad!“ Liam simply replied and shrugged, laughing. I joined in, for I couldn’t resist the happiness that was floating in the air.

„Love is in the air...“ Louis hummed while he walked past us and Liam slapped him hard as he passed. Loui jumped up and shook his head in an accusing matter.

Seconds after, Harry came walking in humming, „Love is in the air...“ and Liam slapped him again. I giggled.

Then, also Zayn came singing, „LOVE IS IN THE AIR LALALALA..“ without any sort of melodie. Liam kicked him.

Then came Niall, stopped infront of us, bowed and said, „Love is in the air, lads.“ and Liam poked him in the stomache.

I couldn’t help bend myself with laughter. The others joined in so we stood there for a while, cracking up about something so simple. My life seemed good, for those couple of minutes where I couldn’t find my breath because I was laughing so hard, together with 5 amazing guys – one of them the most amazing on earth.

„From the moment I met you, everything changed, I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain.“ Liam sang and grinned at me.