Chapter 1

******** Just one thing, real quick, for you to know. I write this story, in my own time, so if I don't update every day then please understand. I have a life ;) This is a fan fiction about One Direction, but the main part is LIAM PAYNE. I don't have a favorite in the band, but I just randomly chose him because he's the first one I fell inlove with *___* I hope you enjoy it. Oh, and please emagine he broke up with Danielle (although they are an unbelievably cute couple), just for the story. <3 thanks, and enjoy. (btw this is always from a different persons point of view which you'll see by the name written in bold.) LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR READING xxx tell me what to improve*******************************************

Chapter One.

Liam.

It was a cold day. I looked outside the window and saw the rain running down the freezing glass, the wind roaming through the grey trees and people silently walking down the streets under umbrellas. It all seemed like a „home“ day, where people would sit at home with friends, watch movies, eat popcorn, talk about all the girlfriends they’ve had, listen to rock music and sing along pretending they were famous. At least that’s what I’d do, if I weren’t famous already.

One Direction – a band that was popular everywhere by now. My band, my pride, with my voice. Of course not only my voice – we were a band. And with we I mean the boys and myself. Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall and me.

It had always been my dream to be a famous singer – my dream, my wish and my destiny. And now that I was there, now that I was finally there where I was supposed to be I sometimes, just sometimes, wished to go back. Meet the girl of my dreams. Live my life without rules. And where was I now? With a manager, rules of when to go to sleep to I’d look good the next day, a hairstylist, a person who told my what to wear, a paparazzi following me and a song writer.

„I think Liam’s having one of those days where he wishes to be normal again.“ Niall said and I smiled slightly when I heard his irish accent. Mine was british, I knew it was, but I didn’t like the American way of speaking anyways.

I turned around to look at my blond friend talking from behind. A person I hadn’t known at all had become my best friend in such a short time. Because we shared the same dream, the same hope and the same talent. Niall had blue eyes, and brown hair, but he bleeched it to make it look blond. He looked better with blond hair anyways. Niall grinned at me and I lushly smiled.

„Yes, Niall is right again.“ I commented, and then I heard Harry come into the room. His brown curls jumped up and down as he walked and his greenish eyes stared at me for a moment, until he sat down.

„Dreaming of the perfect girl, ey?“ he asked and ran his fingers through his hair. He hadn’t found his perfect girl either, but I was sure he would soon.

„Yes, yes I am.“ I admitted and grinned. My ex-girl friend, Danielle, and me had broken up a couple of months ago, but the memory still hurt. She had loved me, I had thought atleast, until that moment where she told me it was too hard dating a famous singer. Because I never came to our dates on time. Because I wouldn’t answer my phone. Because other girls loved me too, even if it wasn’t the way she did.

„How do you imagine her?“ Harry asked after a while. He always wanted details, for he himself had bearly any expirience.

„I’m not sure. She shouldn’t be perfect – that would ruin it. And I don’t know what I’d like more, blond or brunette, blue or brown eyes. I think those are one of the things you just know  when you see it.“ I explained and looked out of the window again. Niall snorted as a sort of agreement and Harry just sighed.