Chapter 16

********CHAPTER 16! WOOOHO. Okay, so remember how I said I was sick and was going to write a lot? Well yeah, sorry - I actually slept more than I wrote. So this is going to be it for today and I'm not sure if I'll be uploading tomorrow. And I think this story is also going to end soon.... Any suggestions for a perfect ending? OOOOr any suggestions for a new fanfic I could write after this one??? I'd really appreciate some feedback and ideas!! Now enjoy(:**********xxx*****************

Stephie.

I felt horrible saying that.

But I had to.

Liam was taking her away from me, and I loved her so much that I can’t live with the fact that I had to just let her go, for Liam.

He would hurt her, I was sure. She was just another girl he had, just to make him look like a stronger guy – I was sure that’s what he wanted. I loved Liam, his music and everything, but I couldn’t imagine him just randomly falling inlove with a fan. Actually, not even a fan. Just a random girl.

I didn’t want her to get hurt – because I knew she liked him.

„You can’t do that.“ Molly insisted and stared at me.

„Can’t you see what he’s doing to us?“ I asked, trying to let her understand how much I needed her, how much she needed me and how important it was to not watch while our friendship shattered into a billion pieces. It would take forever to pick them all up and glue them back together.

„Steph, we’re going to be together the entire week – just give me one day. One day with him, Saturdays for example. Just give me the entire saturday and then I’ll be here again and not talk about it. You can maybe go out with Niall for a coffee, or Zayn, or Harry or something.“ She whispered and looked at me. Her eyes had lost all color. „I’m inlove.“ she added again and I sighed.

„He’s going to hurt you. And I can’t watch. So, either you go live with him –we’ll make it work–  or you can stay here with me. But then...“ I said, but Molly quickly interrupted me.

„You do know that if you’re going to say break up with him, I’m never going to be capable of looking at you again. Even if I decide our friendship is more valuable – I would always blame you if I lost him and was alone.“ She said and I crunched my teeth.

This was a hopeless situation.

Either way, I would lose Molly.

„Fine.“ I said and told her I would get something to eat.

If she wouldn’t listen, I would have to talk to Liam.

Liam.

10:00 pm.

Molly had school tomorrow. I sighed. She was so far away.

Me: Hey hun, how are you doing? L x

The reply came after a while. I knew something was wrong. I knew it the instant she didn’t reply right away.

Molly: Something horrible happened.

Me: What?

Molly: Um... this could be awkward over text message.

Me: Want me to call you?

Molly: No, I’d rather not. Stephie is listening and... god it’s so complicated.

Me: What happened babe?

Molly: My father died.

I stared at the screen. Now she was an orphan. I had already known about her mother – and about her fathers situation. And now he was dead? My eyes got moist. Molly must be torn to bits and pieces...