Chapter 36

Jenny's POV

Christmas Eve.  Our Family and Cody's family are going to spend Christmas Eve at Cody's house and Natalie,Kenia, and Ashely went to Hawaii for A week to spend Christmas with their families. We knocked and Cody opened the door. I was last to enter the house. Cody smiled and pointed up. There was a Mistletoe above us. I smiled.

me:You weren't kidding.

cody:Nope.

Cody leaned in and kissed me. I felt him smile while we were kissing. We stopped because Tom was going to tell on Cody. We ate Dinner together and then we all sat in the living room. The fireplace was roasting chestnuts. Very Christmas.

alli:Jennnyyyyyy areeeee you exciteddddd?

me:Oh yeah!

Earlier today we went to a premiere. To be exact. Alli's movie that she was filming! They were going to show it on TV tonight. We all got ready to watch it.

*10PM*

We left after the movie. Alli said she wanted to go to New York to see the Ball drop on New Years Eve. When I went to sleep that night. My dream was super weird. Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~

I woke up to Ally screaming "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" I got up and went downstairs. My parents were downstairs too. Daisy was following me. Ally chucked a gift at my head.

me:Ow!

ally:Sorry.

I gave my parents their gifts. I got my mom a Twilight Woods set from Bath and Bodyworks. For my dad I got a CD of his favorite dark metal band. For my sister I got her a itunes card. For sam I got her a Domo plush. For amy I got her a spa kit. For Justice I got him tickets to see Britney Spears in concert. For hugo I got him a raiders jersey signed by Darren McFadden. For Susy I got her a Justin Bieber blanket. For Alyssa I got her a Jennette Mccurdy CD. For Karla I got her a Alica Keys CD. For Oliva I got her a new pair of running shoes. For Kylie I got her a Makeup Kit from MAC. For Kendall I got her a Carried Away set from Bath and BodyWorks. For Samantha I got her a new polka dot dress. For Greyson I got him a soccer ball. For Alli I got her a Makeup Kit from Sephora. For Cody I got him a new surfboard. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I changed into red and white stripes cardigan, a white dress, and red flats. I brushed my hair and went downstairs. My parents went to work and Ally was playing with whatever she got. I hadn't open my gifts yet. I was having a small Christmas Party with my friends. When they came I turned on 103.5 FM. They were playing Christmas songs. We all gave each other gifts. Cody got me a virtual picture frame with pics from 2013. Alli got me a Secret Wonderland set from Bath and BodyWorks. Sam got me a drawing kit. Susy got me a Be Enchanted Set from Bath and BodyWorks. Karla got me a Spoiled Rotten kit from Clarie's. Justice got me aqua sunglasses. Oliva got me a clarie's giftcard. Alyssa got me a New painting kit. Hugo got me the new skeleton creek book. Kendall got me a how to do smokey eyes kit. Kylie got me a Outdoor Colored Bubbles machine. Samantha got me a Stationery Box from PopArtPixie which its a bento box. Greyson got me a goosebumps book. Amy got me a new nancy drew game. When we were done giving each other gifts we danced to Christmas music and drank hot chocolate.

cody:Merry Christmas Beautiful.

me:Merry Christmas Babe.

We leaned in. Our noses touches. Our forehead touches. Then our lips touched. This kiss was passionate and gentle. We pulled away and we saw Kylie and Hugo kissing under the mistletoe! I knew putting a mistletoe there wasn't stupid!

sam:Oh My God My eyes they burn!!!!!!!!!! MY HALF COUSIN KISSING KYLIE! EWWW!!!!!

justice:AAHHHH!!!!!