Chapter 30

*1 1/2 MONTHS LATER*

Jenny's POV

I was home!!!!!! YES!!!! AWESOME!!! Its 3pm,October 18, 2013. The wonder girls and us became super close and we promise to talk or hang out when we have the time. We also went to Asia. I met the fan who ask me when we'll visit Asia. I walk to my house and I open the door. I took a deep breath and inhaled the home smell. I saw no one was home. Of course no one was my dad was working and My mom was working too. We also got new names. Sam was snickers,Amy was M&Ms, and My was Kit kat. The reason is because well its really random. Sam was eating snickers, Amy was eating M&Ms, and I was eating kit kats. So yeah. I unpacked my clothes and tweeted.

@JennisaLove143- Nice to be home again! Thanks for the awesome tour and Now time to go adopt a dog! @AlliSimpson and @CodySimpson hurry over to my house!!!

I heard the doorbell ringed as I posted the tweet. I walk to the door and see Alli and Cody. They both gave me a bone crushing hug.

alli:JENNY!

cody:Missed you angel.

me:I missed you both!

alli:Oh my gosh time to go get a dog!

me:okay okay. Wait I need my mom to come with us.

cody:Then let's go pick her up!

me:Okay my car!

We got in my car and went to the restaurant. My mom was eating her lunch right now.

me:Hey mom!

mom:Jenny!

My mom hugged me.

me:Can you come with us to adopt a dog?

mom:Uh okay let's go now.

We got in my car to the animal shelter. We walk in the shelter and we were looking at dogs. I found a white female Maltese and fell in love with her right away!

me:Oh my gosh! She's so cute! Mom can we get her?

mom:Awww she's cute and she's a Maltese.

alli:Hey didn't jenny's dad say he wanted a french bull dog?

mom:No no no no I will not allow it.

We decided on the white female Maltese. She's only 3 weeks old and the shelter was about to put her to sleep.

vet:okay just sign here and here.

My mom signed the papers and the puppy is officially mine! yaayyyyy. We went to petco to buy supplies. A dog bed,dry dog food,water and food bowls,leash,collar,balls,a travel comfy cage, and wet food. Alli spotted a collar that says "I'm a Swagge'Dog" So Alli brought it for buddy. I brought a pink collar and a white leash. We already have the license for the dog. But we had no idea what to name her! I dropped off my mom at the restaurant. We went to my house and I took a pic of her and asked on facebook and twitter. "What should I name my new dog?" we got a ton of replies. We decided on "Daisy" Its a cute name and suits her.

me:Come here daisy!

Daisy walk stumbled to me.

alli:Aw daisy is so cute!

me:Hi daisy.

daisy barked. Alli and I turned around and see cody with a tennis ball in his hand.

cody:You wanna play fetch daisy?

Daisy wagged her tail and barked at Cody. When Cody throw the ball carefully because we were inside,Daisy sprinted for the tennis ball. Daisy was playing with Cody and I. Alli left to go get buddy.