Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny's P.O.V

I woke up at 6:30am and I got ready for school. I brushed my teeth,I was wearing a light pink t-shirt that says "I Love Cupcakes" in hot pink,black skinny jeans,and black combat boots. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs I ate Frosted flakes. When I was finished I was waiting for cody since he said he would drive me to school and your wondering if I'm wearing the necklace cody gave me? and the one we both got on christmas? YUP! I NEVER TAKE IT OFF!

cody's car:BEEP BEEP!

I went outside and got in cody's car. I kissed him good morning and he drove me to school. When we got there I seriously didn't want to go.

cody:have a great day angel I'll see you after school

me:see ya later cody.

I pecked his cheek and went inside the school I was attacked with people who I didn't even know. Oh boy even Sam and Amy was too.

me:uh who are you?

??:I'm the most popular girl in school my name's mandy rain.

me:uh okay? I have to go to class.

???:NERD!

me:who said that?

Everyone pointed at a jock.

me:who do you think you are?

jock:I'm eddie the jock and your hot.

me:excuse me? You never looked at me until now when I'm famous

mandy:well since you girls are the new band we would like you to be in the popular group.

amy:hell no

sam:nah we rather hang out with my friends

me:yeah since you guys hated us.

We walked away from them and towards our friends.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Today was very interesting Alot of people asked for pics and autographs and one person was crazy! So now we are going to be homeshool like Cody and Alli. Cody came and I got in his car. Cody started driving.

cody:so how was school angel?

me:urm well it was crazy.

cody:what excatly happen?

me:well the popular group was talking to sam,amy, and me and we got attacked with questions,people attacking us,people asking for a picture and autograph.

cody:oh so are you gonna be homeschooled?

me:yup

Then cody started singing some of the lyrics of "Crazy But True" by himself.

me:you love to sing don't you?

cody:yup.

When we got home Cody followed me to my house to hang out. We had no idea we would be attacked by my aunt mimi!

me:what the hell mimi?

mimi:well hello to you too jenny.

me:what the hell are you doing here?

mimi:well surprise?

me:What?

mimi:I'm staying for a month!

me:what?

Cody and me ran to my room and locked the room.

cody:well that is scary.