Chapter 32

Jenny's POV

After Bowling we went to a concert. A Greyson Chance Concert to be exact. Hey we wanted to. After the concert we met up with Greyson. Can you believe all of this is in the Universal Citywalk?

greyson:Hey Jenny!

me:Hey greyson!

greyson:Why the long face?

me:Uh.

greyson:Cody did something huh?

kylie:Yup.

kendall:Have you've check the gossips and facebook?

greyson:Nope I've been busy touring.

me:Well were going now bye greyson!

We left and I checked my phone. No new calls or texts. Wow... Kylie and Kendall had to leave and I left too. When I got home I went to my room with daisy following. My parents got rid of the bunk beds. It was a queen sized bed now. It was a canopy bed. My parents moved the bunk beds into one of the guest rooms. I cried and listen to "Jealous" By Jasmine V. Just how I feel right now. I layed in my bed thinking and thinking. Gosh I'm being stupid,jealous, and parnoid. I hate this feeling. I never been jealous about a boy and now I am. Ughhhhhh!!!!!! I check the time 5:54am. I was still in my dress. I sat on the stairs thinking. I decided to go back to my room. I lay on my bed but I couldn't sleep. So many bad thoughts in my head. What if he dumps me? What If I become so jealous and push everyone away? I tweeted.

@JennisaLove143-Can't sleep....

I couldn't sleep at all. So I decided to play on facebook. I updated my status. I played on Pet Society. I also play the sims social.Why is my sim so worryfree and doesn't care about anything. Ugh its 7:30am already. I went downstairs and see my mom making breakfast.

me:Hey mom.

mom:Hey sweetpea you want some soup?

me:Isn't it 7:30am?

mom:No its 11am.

me:what? and aren't you suppose to go to the restaurant?

mom:Today is the restaurant day's off.

me:Oh.

mom:are you hungry?

me:Uh no thanks mom.

mom:why are you still wearing your dress?

me:Um...

mom:You forgot to change huh?

me:Yup I'll change right now and I'm going to hang out with my friends today.

mom:Okay have fun.

I changed into a t-shirt and sweats and I called Oliva. She said she can come over with Leo. When she did came over we went to the garden with Daisy.

leo:So he let you go away?

me:Yeah he didn't even call or text to see where I am.

Oliva:Oh jenny.

me:I feel so jealous.

leo:Well I'd be jealous too if my girlfriend was hanging out with a dude who's brainwashing her.

me:and who is your girlfriend?

oliva:I am!

me:oh that's great for you guys!

leo:Yeah.

oliva:Well are you going to be okay?

me:Yeah .