Chapter 27

So since I'm using polyvore and there's alot of outfits in my chapters. So I advise you to just go to the link that's on my profile to see the outfits. They are already titled. So yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Next Morning*

Jenny's POV

I woke up and I went to brush my teeth. Yesterday I had to carry kayla out of the car to the guest room. We did walk all over the park and went on almost every ride. After brushing my teeth I changed in my beach clothes I put my hair in a ponytail. Today I was going to take Ally,Grandma, and Kayla to the beach. I went downstairs and packed lunch and drinks. I got a beach bag and packed 4 towels,volleyball,castle mold,sunblock,ipod,phone,sunglasses,Kayla's jacket, and Ally's jacket. I put the cooler,pinic basket,beach bag, a foldable chair, boogie board, and a beach umbrella.I open the roof and waited for everyone to be done. I felt someone's hands over my eyes.

?:Guess who?

me:Hmm Is it my boyfriend?

cody:You guessed right.

I turned around and see cody standing there. I smiled and cody returns a smile.

cody:Where ya going?

me:to the beach.

cody:Can I come?

ally:Noooooooo.

grandma:Ally.

ally:what?

grandma:You are being really rude.

kayla:I want cody to come.

cody:are you sure?

grandma:Oh its okay cody I'm pretty sure jenny wants you to come too. I need to go back inside to get stuff.

cody:Okay I'll be back in 5 minutes.

Cody left and Kayla was already in her seat waiting. Ally was grumpy. She always been grumpy ever since Sam,Amy, and I got famous. I think she's on her period if she's going to puberty. I really need to bond with my sister. Everyone came out and got in their seat. My grandma was sitting in the passenger seat,Cody sat in the back with Ally and Kayla. I started the car and we went to the beach.

*At the beach*

Cody and I unloaded the stuff and followed my grandma for a spot on the beach. When we found a spot Cody and I put the stuff down. Ally and Kayla were already playing in the water. Cody and I were splashing each other and I thought he quit but he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned my head around and we shared a kiss. I heard Ally and Kayla say "EWWW"

ally:Aye Cody and Jenny no PDA!

me:when she gets a boyfriend I'll say that to her.

cody:Let's play with the volleyball?

me:Yeah.

We went to a clear spot and I served the volleyball. We kept playing until I heard a voice that I reognized. I turned around and see Justice.

me:Was up Justice.

justice:Aw you guys are playing volleyball?

cody:yeah.

justice:Can I play?

me:Yeah.

Justice then started going crazy on the volleyball. I'm guessing he had a bag of candy before he came.We stop playing and decided to run to the water. We went to the waist deep side and Justice bumped his hips to my hips causing me to fall and do a backflip in the water. I got up.