Chapter 6

I look at Harry wondering what he will do next. I try to plan my escape just in case  he tries to kill me again. He figures out that I'm trying to escape and tells me if I move he will kill me. I instantly freeze at his words. He moves back from me and starts pacing back and front. He turns so quickly that I thinking he will attack me but he doesn't. Harry tells me  to go sit on the couch. He feels my hesitation and grabs me by my arm forcing me to the couch. Again, I ask him what he wants but of course he isn't in the mood to talk. I sit there waiting for him to speak instead he sits on the couch across from me. I cantell he is thinking but I'm not sure of what. The silence so daunting that I can't help but to day dream. It feels like forever has passed before he speaks to me. He looks at me so deeply that I'm instantly taken back. He asks "where have I been for the past 10 years and why he couldn't find me?" I'm shocked that he would be looking for me. I wasn't sure what answer he wanted but I can tell he wanted answer immediately. I reply quickly that I have only been in the human world. He looks annoyed with my answer. I stare at him looking at how different he looks since our last encounter. He has grown stronger  but still looks deadly as always. He clears his throat to get my attention, oh god he thinks I'm checking him out.
He says it's impossible that he couldn't find me so softly that I almost miss it.
I tell him maybe he couldn't find me because his parent erased his memories. He looks furious with my statement but remains calm. I ask him why he wants to find me? "I hope you are not trying to kill again me". He gives me a look and says that his memories came back. He says for almost ten years he didn't even know the incident happened. He lived his life like nothing occurred but one day it all came back. I feel sad for a moment but I remember how I was always scared because of that.. I live my life being scared that his family would come after me. I frown at his statement and he looks disconnected from me. He    stands straight to ask me how I was able to weaken his Beast from killing me. I'm taken back by his words, I reply that I have no idea. Of course he thinks I'm lying but at this point I don't care. He continues to say that I do know but I'm being stubborn. You are coming back to Ausylren Harry  demands. I immediately tell him no, that my home is in the human world. I love living in Vancouver and being free. Smoothly he replies that he doesn't care and I'm going back. I start to panic at every sentence he says. I can't go back there, your family will kill me I stutter. "You won't be killed, they cannot sense you are same girl". I need your help to control my beast. "I can't help you, I don't wanna do anything with you". He chuckles, but goes back to his piercing stare.I will kill everyone that's here and kill everyone that comes into your live". I need you to  come back and figure out how you stoped me from becoming the beast. He immediately comes in front of me and I feel his overwhelming power he has. I start breathing heavily trying to keep the distance between us. He keeps lingering near me. I feel short of breath that I start hyperventilating. He asks me if I'm okay but I shake my head no. The room feel like it spinning and I have sickening feeling in my stomach. This is all happening because of him. I wish he never remembered and continued his life separate from mine. I tell him to leave but he stays firmly not moving an inch. I start to walk away from him but I can't move at all. I feel like I'm about to faint but I try to hold it together. I stare at him telling him this your fault and that he needs to leave. I shout so loud at him to get out that he is taken back. He firmly states that he is not leaving and that I'm coming with him. I can tell he is getting angry with me but I remember what happen last time he was angry. I try to calm down but nothing is helping. He looks at me with worry, all I remember is his face in the distance as I faint.