Chapter 13

I wonder what has changed between us. I feel my heart racing in my chest. I look at his blue eyes wondering what he's thinking. I can see confusion and lust on his face. He let's go of me and I feel coldness from his release.

"Don't do that again"he warns me. I'm taken back by his words. I feel pain rising in my whole body.  "Why"I ask him. "You know why"he replied. "You can't do this just to get your way". His words portraying that Im seduced him to get out of this situation. He continues to say he will head downstairs, and to come when I'm ready. He walks out leaving me in my thoughts. I wanna scream so badly but I can't. The only think I can do is go down and act like nothing happened. I finally make my way downstairs. Everyone already started to eat which I'm gratefully for. I sit next to Reagan, looking at plate in front of me. I let go of my feelings and dive into the food in front. Everyone finally finishes, going about there day. I'm so dazed that I don't here Reagan asking me if I'm okay. He clears his throat making me realize where I'm at. "I'm sorry "I whisper to him. He gives me a slight frown wondering what is going on with me. I look to see Harry leaving with his mother towards the main living room. Leaving me alone with Reagan. "What happened upstairs Suri"? Reagan says. "I have no idea, all I know is that I have to leave this place". "The longer I stay the more weird things get" I tell him.

"I understand your frustration but you are the closes thing to helping Harry with his Beast before it full takes over". I sign heavily while listening  to Reagan. Harry returns to room telling me that we need to go to the Healer grounds. I don't want to go but I don't want to cause anymore commotion. I say goodbye to Reagan and walk towards Harry. I'm gratefully I don't have any lingering desires that I had back in the room. He tells me to hold on as we teleport to the grounds. In a blink we are are standing in front of the healers grounds. The view is beautiful,I'm astounded how well kept it is. Harry walks ahead of me giving me a moment to look at the view. The mountains in the background giving it a different vibe then back in the Mont Estate. I see Harry talking with a man that magically appears in front of him. I walk towards them trying not to be nervous of the news I'm going to hear today. Harry introduces me to a man named Emmett Herbert the keeper of
the Healer grounds.
"Hello"I say and he greets me with a welcoming smile. I instant feel at easy with him. "We must go to the main building to speak with the book keeper". "He will tell us about your past" Emmett tell us. Harry and I follow Emmett for short walk to the building. I see different houses and different buildings. This whole place is like a big town of its own. We finally reach the book keeper. He has a figure of a tall man with a look that can make anyone wonder what is going on with him. I feel silly staring at him. Hello your highness he greets Harry. Harry greets him back and proceeds to introduce me to him. He shakes my hand saying his name is Axel Marren while quickly returning to his books. "What can I help you with today Harry? he says. Emmett speaking for Harry to tell him that we have come to find out how I was chosen to be Healer without any family connection.  He looks up so quickly confused at what has come out of Emmett's mouth. I decide to speak up and tell him what is going on. "I'm an orphan, I have no family" I quickly say.
He walks closer to me to exam me. I feel uncomfortable by his observation but I don't say anything. "Her energy is of a healer" Axel says.
I breathe slowly,happy hearing that I'm Healer.I turn to Harry, he says I'm Healer and nothing more can we go now. "We are not leaving" he responds back. "She is not only Healer"Harry says. She has energy is different. "What do you mean"?Axel asks. "That's impossible". "She stop my Beast from killing her without any hesitation". Axel and Emmett look dumbfound by Harry's words. Trying to understand Axel says he wants to enter my mind in order to see everything. I look at Harry to make sure this okay. I wait but he says nothing. I look at Axel to let him continue. He puts his hand on my head and I immediate feel that something is about to go wrong. I feel this vibration thru my body. I wanna tell him to stop but I can't. Stop! Stop! I scream  but nothing happens. My mind won't open to him. He is trying to reach my thoughts but he can't. He is not given up! His powerful Healer that can break any mind barrier. My mind won't let him go further. All the sudden I hear his voice in my head. "You need to escape or you will kill him". "You will kill Harry before he full turns". "You are born from ash to destroy the beast". "You have no loyalty to anyone". "Nooooo" I don't believe anything you are saying. This can't be true. You are lying" I tell him. "Get out of my mind" I scream at him. Next thing I know I see Axel a cross the room. Harry and Emmett wondering what the hell just happened. Harry and Emmett rush to Axel side to see if he is okay. Emmett tells her Harry that he will take him to the hospital. Instantly he disappears, leaving me and Harry in the room alone. Harry stands up walking towards, "What the hell did you do"? He screams at me. I feel his angry and frustration. "I didn't do anything"I reply shaking. "You almost killed him Suri! He grabs me pulling me closer to him. You almost killed an Elder. I'm shaking so much I don't what to do. I look at Harry and tell him I'm not Healer. I was created to kill him. He distances himself from me . I feel tears running down my face. " No" he says while shaking his head.

What do you guys think so far. Plz let me know. I know my writing is not great. I'm trying my best.
Thank you all that have read my story so far.