Chapter 14

This can't be true he continues to say to me. I knew he wouldn't understand me. I wanted so badly to erase this moment. I desperately become more aware of my life. I wanted to return to his house or even back to my bed back home. I knew it would impossible but at the same time possible. I could only think of one person that could change time. How I wish she was here!
Alice! I needed Alice to come to me now. I knew there was no way to contact her.
I turn to Harry looking for any signs of his mental state but I only I feel his presence even stronger then before. Something was was off. I wait for him to speak but his silence is devastating.
I sit down next to him. I don't understand how he can be so quiet, I'm sure he wants to know what happened. I look at him and see that he still hasn't moved. I notice everything is at stand still. All the sudden Alice appears in front of us. I can't believe my eyes how is she here.  "Alice" I whisper, scared that she will disappear.
Suri, she says in disbelieve. "Yes", I respond to her with  my eyes full tears. I jump up to hug her, holding her so tight and not wanting to let her go.
Alice breaks the moment between us to ask what is going on and where are we.
I tell her we are at the  Healer region. She looks down to see Harry and gives me a confused look. I tell her "I will explain later".
I plead with Alice to change the time to two days prior. She still looks confused and is hoping for me to elaborate more. Frustrated I will quickly asked her if she can help me go back in time two days.
She finally agrees to go back in time but reminds me that time change is record immediately in the State. The State will change it back since the change involves the presence of a Royal.
I feel hopeless again and back on the emotionally rollercoaster. Alice tries to be supportive and inquires about leaving together but I know that's not possible. He would find me with the tracker and I would lose my access to the human world.

Alice say she can only change the time for a couple of Hours without any consequences.
I think about her proposal but that would mean I can go back change what happened this morning. Maybe I could find a way to escape before he puts the tracker on me.
Feeling satisfied I agree to Alice proposal and return to this morning.

We say our goodbyes and I thank her for coming to my rescue. I forget to ask her how she found me before I am back at Mont Estate and in the room I was given. I quickly try to remember everything that happened this morning. My mind remembers of our make out session but I quickly dismiss those thoughts. I remember to cover my scar from his bite and to make sure I keep my distances from him.

I get in the bed waiting for him to come into the bedroom. I try to control my heartbeat to making sure I don't look nervous just incase he catches on. I close my eyes and immediately feel his presence. I feel the same urge to be close to him but I stay in place as open my eyes to meet his.