Chapter 8

I look at Harry, confused at what I just saw. I squint at him but I see nothing. Your eyes just changed I say to Harry. He looks at me confused and that I'm going crazy. He replies "that his eyes didn't change colors, he would know if they did'. I reply no, 'that they just changed' Okay what color where they he demands. Reagan looking back and forth between us wondering what the hell is going on. I immediately say that his eyes color was golden red like the beast. Harry clenches his jaw looking upset that I just said those words. Reagan turns to Harry to ask him how I know about the beast. He quickly answers  that he told me about the beast. Reagan tells Harry that no one is suppose to know. I look at Reagan and wonder why his memories haven't return yet. This would be so much easier if he knew what was going on.
It was hard trying to not let information out. Reagan can sense something is going on but doesn't ask anymore questions. Harry says he is going to sleep, and that Reagan needs to leave. Reagan leaves without asking why I was staying. He gets up to leave and tells me it was nice meeting me. Harry quickly pushes him out the door. He closes the door and quickly turns to me. I can feel his wrath, immediately  I run away from the situation. I run to the room I was in before but I don't make it to the door before Harry is right in front of it. I stop instantly trying not to run into him. He grabs my arm pulling me towards him. He looks down at me to tell me that I need to remember that I'm only safe if I keep my mouth shut. I try to pull away from his grip but he so strong. I didn't know why Reagan doesn't remember what happened. I thought he knew like you. He signs heavily to say that he doesn't know why Reagan doesn't remember. He doesn't clearly remember everything himself. I continue to ask him did he tell the witch about what happen with his memories?" He replies that he doesn't want to ask her or to worry his parents. He continues to say that I need to be careful to not let things slip in front of others, especially his family. He turns towards his room, leaving me to wonder what is going on. I headed back to my room, I lay in bed replaying everything that has happened.
The next morning I wake to silence, complete silence. I leave the bedroom in search of Harry but he is nowhere. I wonder if he still sleeping. I head towards his bedroom wondering if I should go in or not. I knock lightly but there is no answer. I turn the door knob and walk into his room silently. He still sleeping so peacefully. I try to leave when I hear him talking in his sleep. I get closer to hear what he is saying. I get so close that I hear him saying the word mate. He moans the word mate, looking so disgruntled. While I'm watching him, I sit on the bed trying to clam him by patting his hair. He immediate opens his eyes and flips me over on the bed. I scream by his sudden actions. I can feel his breathe on my face. What are you doing? he says. I stutter that I was just making sure you were okay. You were having a nightmare. He moves away from the bed leaving me with this flustered feeling. He tells me I should never come into his room while walking to the bathroom. Also adding that I need to get ready we are leaving. Im so angry I get up off the bed determine to get out of here. I head to towards the room to see all my things from my room already there. I'm fuming with angry, how does he think this okay. I go to get ready but I decide I will take my sweet time. I find my phone in my bag. I see I have few messages from my best friend Alice.
"Where are you"? "Are you okay?"
And 20 missed calls were listed on my phone. I'm start feeling tears in my eyes. I don't wanna be here I wanna go home. I sit on the bed wondering what I was going to do. I will just play his game until I find a way out. I start to get ready before prince douchebag comes to yell at me.
I get out of the room to see Harry on  the phone. I try to listen to what he is saying but his far away. He tells someone that's he is on his way. He continues saying that he is coming home to his mother. What the heck we are going to the Mont Estate. This is impossible, is he trying to get me killed. Maybe he doesn't need me anymore and letting his family deal with me. I hate him so much. I walk up to him determine to confront him. Why are we going to your house. You know I can't go there, they will kill me. He scowls at me but I return it with my own angry face. It's rude to listen to someone's phone call he says. It's rude to kidnap someone and hold them against there will I shout at him. I don't have time for this he replies we are going to my house so you can know more about the beast. If I keep hiding you people will start to get to suspicious. I'm sure you can take care of yourself since you took down the beast. I refuse to go with you. Are you refusing a direct order from your future king Suri. I'm astound by his statement. You know I can deny your port to live in the human world. Now be a good girl and let's go. He swiftly grasps my arm. The next think I know I'm standing outside the Mont Estate. Why me!