❁Desires❁

This chapter IS smut and MATURE

Again I wrote this with bookxcake

Shino POV
I say to my dad, "I'll talk to her." I go into Tatsuko's room where she's sat on her bed. I say, "My dad, he never acts like this. I apologize on his behalf." I seriously hope she can get over this. It's not that big of a deal. Kiba will understand. "It's fine, but next time he should apologize instead of you," she says, frowning. I call an insect to retrieve my father so he can apologize. Tatsuko whimpers, and I say, "It's alright. I'm just getting my dad to come talk to us." Tat says, "Alright," and settles down.

My dad comes in the room. He looks slightly depressed. He says, "Tatsuko, I'll only tease you about that around us three from now on. I'm sorry, alright?" Tat's eyes start watering and she starts crying. "I-its ok... Thank you for letting me stay with y-you!" She says, flinging herself into Shibi, hugging him tightly. She says to me, "Shino, thank you too. You've been so good to me." She jumps into my arms and I blush a bit but quickly regain composure. I look down at her smaller form and kiss the top of her head. I quite honestly don't know what got into me. I look up Shino and kiss his cheek. Shibi squeals in the corner. He says, whispering only for me to hear, "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP."

Tat looks back up at me and lets go, no longer crying. "I need to go to the bathroom, excuse me for a moment." She walks away, acting as if she wasn't just crying. I say, "That was odd..."

Tatsuko POV

I walk into the bathroom quickly realizing what's going on. Ugh, why now. I quickly check in the many cabinets for... feminine needs, but I can't find any. Shit! I quickly wrap toilet paper around my underwear and check that no blood has gotten anywhere. I think of the first person who'd have some, Hinata. She's got big boobs. She definitely has gotten hers already.

I jump out the window, trying not to groan in pain and quickly realize I have no clue where the Hyuga compound is. Shit! I run to the general store and grab pads with the money Shino gave me earlier. I walk back to the Aburame home and try to hide my bag, but fail when Shino sees me. "What's that Tat?" He asks, pointing down to the bag. I say, "Er uh it's erm, nothing..." I say, trying to run back upstairs but failing and fall on the ground. Shino says, "Uh ok." After I run into my room. Shibi comes up behind Shino and says, "Shino I think we should have a talk." I'm on the ground in my room and groan with a deep blush. "Good luck, Shino," I whisper to myself and giggle.

Shino's FAB POV

I walk into Shibi's room with him and he sits on his bed. He pats the spot near him and I go and sit down, facing him. He sighs and says, "Shino, I didn't think this day would come so soon. I um need to have the talk with you." I nod and ask, "What's the talk?"

Shibi says, "Wow you're that innocent. I have a lot more to teach you than I thought... Alright, so when you were younger I told you that babies come when two people love each other very much. But what I didn't tell you was what they do. Wait, I should first tell you about females. Females have a special time of the month where their uterus 'gets stabbed with a rusty knife', aka their period. That's what's happening to Tatsuko right now." Shino flinches at the thought of that happening to poor, sweet Tat.

Shibi continues, "At this time of the month, the woman's uterus sheds its lining that it built up in the previous weeks to prepare for a baby and she bleeds from her vagina. If a woman was to have sex with a male then she could've gotten pregnant. Sex is when two people touch each other in certain places such as the vagina, penis, butt and boobs. This causes a good feeling and for something called semen to come out of the male and cum to come out of the woman. That is called an orgasm." I say, "Yes I know." Shibi continues, "When this goes into a woman there's a high chance of her getting pregnant. There's a few ways to stop this from happening, though. A man could wear something called a condom around his penis or the woman would go on birth control. Birth control is a pill that makes a woman's hormones increase so it makes her body think that she's pregnant. This makes it so she couldn't get pregnant or in some cases have her period entirely. It's ok for two girls and two guys to have sex but they can't have a baby." I nod. This is somewhat awkward but not as bad I thought it would be. He says, "You can look up the rest but don't go on images." I nod and start to get up. He says, "Shino, wait." I look back at him. He says, "We're gonna go shopping." I say, "Er ok?"