❁A Friend❁

Oh whoops I was going to make them Chunin but I forgot and now the storyline would be fucked up if I did so disregard that
bookxcake

After I finished fighting, I am escorted to the ramen shop by Naruto. Naruto moves to the side of me and linkes my arm with his. I start giggling and say, "Why thank you Naruto. You're such a gentleman." Naruto beams and nods his head up and down. "I'm the best gentleman. Believe it!" He says as we reach the shop, "This is Ichiraku's ramen shop. It's got the best ramen in the whole world! Believe it!" I say, "Well first I've gotta taste the ramen!"

I see that Shino and Hinata had entered just before us. "Naruto?" I ask, looking at the boy. "Do you mind if we sit with Shino and Hinata for dinner?" Naruto stops for a moment and holds a hand to his chin, 'deep in thought.' "I guess so. But wouldn't you much rather sit with me and my team?" He asks, his eyes growing a bit wider. "Maybe next time. I want to sit with Shino for my first meal because.... well umm, you see.." I start but am unable to bring myself to tell Naruto what happened to my parents and how Shino and his father were the first friendly faces I had seen in a long time.

Naruto just smiles and nods. "I get it. I'll sit with you all tonight, but only tonight!
Believe it!" He shouts the last part then goes to get us some food. I travel over to where Shino's sitting and point to two empty seats. "Is anyone sitting here?" I ask. Shino and Hinata shake their head no, so I ask, "Can me and a friend sit here then?" They shake their heads yes just as Naruto comes back with two steaming bowls of ramen soup. "I got you ramen! Believe it!" Naruto says, beaming. I giggle at the boy then take my bowl of ramen and sit down next to Shino. "I made a friend," I say, somewhat softly.

Shino turns to me, "I can see that. But really? Naruto?" He says, shaking his head. I cross my arms and try not to giggle, even though it's true. "Naruto is a very nice boy. You should all respect the ramen king!" I can't take it anymore and I start giggling. I look over to Hinata and see that she started giggling and blushing furiously. Naruto looks confused and Shino... Well, I can't tell you what he looked like because he was masking his emotions so well.

When I finally stop giggling, I take a small sip of the ramen, carefully blowing on it first. I say, "Wow this is awesome! It's gotta be the best ramen ever!" I look to the man running the shop and say, "You sure know how to make good ramen." He says, "Why thank you. But, I wouldn't expect anything better than my best customers friend. Isn't that right Naruto?" He nods hyperley, "Yup. I told you Ichiraku does have the best ramen... Oh, old man, this is Tatsuko she's new to the leaf village. She came from the hidden flower village and lives with Shino now." He says, gesturing to the bug boy.

I smiled at the man and looked over to Shino. He wasn't looking all that happy, at least, I thought. Leaning over, I asked the boy, "Are you alright Shino? You seem... off." He blushes than nods.

Shino POV

Why did that ignorant Naruto boy have to become friends with Tat?!? I thought that  Tat would just stay with me and my team, but obviously not. I wouldn't mind if she had become friends with someone like Choji or Ki-. I would mind if she became friends with Dog Boy. But Choji would've been fine. Noooooooo, she became friends with Naruto and now she's going to leave us and get married to him and have his children and- I realize that my face has heated up considerably and I try to stop thinking like that. Maybe one of my female bugs was PMSing?

I realize Naruto is speaking to me and I turn to him, staring blankly. "What did you say?" I ask, narrowing my eyes behind my glasses, needing him to say it again. "I said 'It seems like Shino here is getting a bit flustered!' Believe it!" Naruto said annoyingly. Again, why did Tat have to become friends with him? "Yeah, Naruto. Your presence just makes me blush so much. You caught me. Good job, do you want a sticker?" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

Tat giggles and I blush. "But Shino-Chan! I was supposed to marry you!" She says with an adorable giggle. I blush even harder and look down to my lap. "No, Shino is mine!" Naruto piped in, going along with the joke. Then he came over and took Tatsuko's chair with her still in it and sat down next to me. "Hello, darling." The blonde boy says in a sultry tone. I scoff and shove him away. He says, "Sexy Jutsu!" He turns into a busty, female version of himself. I sit still, unfazed. After a sigh, I say, "Naruto, I've seen it so many times. It just gets old... Why? Because tricks like that didn't work in the first place. I'm not that easy to crack, you know?" Naruto challenges him, "Yeah?! So how come whenever Tat gets anywhere close to you, you blush?! Explain that!" I stay silent as my cheeks flush a bit but after years of hiding my emotions, I quickly regain my composure. "Tatsuko is my friend and a comrade." I finally answer after a long pause. "UGH, Shino you're so vague. What does that have to do with anything." The ignorant blonde girl version of Naruto says. I sigh again but stay silent.

"Whatever..." Naruto says. He makes a handsign and turns back into himself. He said and turned immediately back to male Naruto. The now boy leaned over and kissed my cheek. "All better now." He said and leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed.

3rd person POV

Naruto says, "If my Jutsu has gotten so old, why don't you do it." She stares blankly and Tat says, "Yes, Shino, please. I wanna see you look sexy!" Shino says, "Alright." He sighs and makes the same handsign as Naruto. He poofs and turns into a boy without any clothes on, with clouds covering his area. His sunglasses are still on and his chest is very defined along with his abs. Tatsuko gasps and runs up to the sexy Shino. She whispers in his ear seductively, "Oh Shino, you look so hot." Shino blushes an incredibly deep shade of red. He whispers in her ear, going along with it, "Come and get me then." She kisses him on the cheek which makes him blush even deeper. (If that was even possible.) Naruto says, "Why does Shino get all the kisses?" Tat says, "I think you're right. Here." She kisses him on the cheek as well. Naruto only slightly blushes but says, "Thanks, Tatsuko, that's better." He slurps up his fourth bowl of ramen. She giggles and Naruto says, "Ok I finished my ramen. I'll catch up with you two later. Bye Tat." He runs off. Tatsuko looks to Shino and says, "That was weird." Shino says, "Indeed."

Tatsuko and Shino finish their only bowls of ramen and Shino pays for them. Shino says, "Did Naruto pay for his?" Tatsuko gasps and says, "I... don't believe he did. That little scum! The next time I see him I swear I'm gonna-!" Shino cuts Tat off. He says, "Tatsuko, it's ok. I'll pay for it. Naruto does this a lot." Tat turns to him and says, "Thanks, Shino." She mumbles, "I couldn't pay for it anyway." She sighs. Shino says, "It's ok. I'll supply you with everything you need forever." The man at Ichiraku says, "Ok lovebirds, I'll make Naruto pay for his ramen next time." Shino blushes but it quickly fades. Tat says, "Thank you, sir." The man says, "It's quite alright." Shino gives Tatsuko a bit of money.

Shino and Tat leave for the Aburame household. Tatsuko puts her hand in Shino's pocket, where his hand is too. She grabs hold of it. Shino blushes and says, "Why?... Why do you show such affection for me when no one else even wants to be near me? They all consider me weird, a freak, creepy, yet you, you're just so different from all the others." She hugs Shino tightly. Tat then says, "You may have those Satan incarnation things living within you but I still think you're awesome and amazing friend, Shino... I've decided that if I can help it, I want to be on team 8 with you." Shino says, "I think you'd be a great addition to it. Team 8 is a great team for tracking so someone so good at fighting would certainly help."

They arrive at the house and go in. They both get a fluttering feeling in their stomachs. "What the hell is this?" They think.