Chapter 6

The next morning,Loren woke up first and got in the bathroom and did everything she had to do. Callie then woke up and she went in the bathroom and did the same thing Loren did.
Darien was already in his police uniform and he was eating a toast bread. Loren got dressed and she went downstairs. Where's Callie? Darien asked. She takes a little while longer than me to get dressed. Don't judge her. She's very serious about her look as first impressions. Loren said. Really? Darien asked shocked. Just because she was bad doesn't mean she didn't care about ANYTHING! Mom made it seem like that. Loren said. Darien just put his head down as he thought about Chloe and him when they were dating with Loren.

Callie finally came downstairs and Darien looked at her. I've never seen this side of you. Darien said. Don't get clingy to it. It might change in an blink of an eye. Callie said walking down the hall to the front door. Darien and Loren looked at each other and they walked to the front door.

They got in the car and they drove off. So how do you guys feel about this?! Darien asked. It's cool I guess. I just hope this school isn't like back in San Diego. Loren said. I don't think it is. I feel that San Diego schools don't have control over their students. No offense to you guys. Darien said. None taken. Callie and Loren said.
How far is this school? Callie asked. Bout 20 minutes from home. Darien said. That's pretty far but... Callie said looking at the surroundings.