Chapter 2

Chloe pulled into the driveway of their house and Callie and Loren got out and slammed the doors. Chloe got out the car and walked into the house. You guys need to start packing! Chloe said. Callie was already upstairs in her room and Loren was in the kitchen getting a snack.

Chloe dialed their father's number and held the phone to her ear. Darien! We need to talk! Chloe said. Chloe I'm at work! Darien said. This is about your daughters. Work is more important than that? Chloe asked. What's wrong?! Darien said. Your daughters were arrested and I just had to pick them up. I told them they needed to live with you for a little and there's no discussion. They need to go with you. Chloe said. Fine. Darien said. When can you pick them up? Chloe asked. Tomorrow! Darien said. Okay. Thank you! Chloe said hanging up the phone.

Chloe walked upstairs to the girls room and she opened the door. Can you knock?! Callie said with a attitude. This is my house! You don't close doors! Chloe yelled. Callie looked at her and continued packing. You're father is picking you up tomorrow! Chloe said. Whatever! Loren said eating we sandwich. Chloe left out the room and as she left,Callie ran and slammed the room door.