Chapter 3

Callie and Loren finished packing and they went to sleep for the few hours they had left.

They woke up around 6AM and got dressed. Chloe woke up and walked downstairs with her robe on. She grabbed her some orange juice and walked back upstairs. Your father will be here in 10 minutes. Chloe said. Loren ignored her and Callie walked past her with the luggage in her hand.

Darien pulled up in front of the house and got out the car. He opened the door and he saw the luggage. CHLOE! Darien yelled. Yes Darien. You can take those luggages out to your car! Chloe said. Can we talk! Darien asked. About? There's nothing to talk about. Chloe said. Why do you just give up on them? Darien asked. I do not just give on up on them! I have been through the world and back to take care of these kids. The ones you helped make but didn't want to take care of. So don't you dare say I am giving up on them! Chloe said. I'm bot saying that. I'm saying that maybe they act the way they do because you don't pay them any attention. Darien said. No! Loren was never like this. And you know that! Callie is the worse. And she will continue to do what she does because--Chloe said. You don't pay her any attention! Darien said. Well if you were so worried about all the attention I "didn't give" my daughters,why did you leave us?! Chloe said. They are my daughters too. Darien said. Not in my eyes and you left us to go be with her and you're not even with her so don't tell me how to be a parent. Just take them! Chloe said walking back upstairs.