Chapter 11

Hope u like the story
**********

When we returned to our room after the fabulous dinner, there was a fight going on.

A verbal fight with so much swearing that a sailor would blush.

"What's the matter? Why are you two fighting?" Rachel asked in a tired voice.

Both the girls turned towards her surprised by her sudden presence and momentarily forgetting their topic of fighting. As they registered the fact that Rachel is the one who spoke, both of them started talking together.

"My phone only have ten percent battery."

"I just put my phone on charging."

"My phone will be dead if not charged."

"I waited the whole day to put my phone on charge."

"Her phone is thirty five percent charged."

"So? It's still my time."

"Come on don't be stubborn."

"Don't be annoying."

"How dare you?"

Rachel looked towards me for help as the two girls started bickering among themselves. I just smiled in her direction as if saying, 'I am enjoying this. Don't expect me to interfere.'

She sighed audibly and massaged her temple with her thumb and forefinger.

'Oh this is going to be fun.' I thought while internally smirking.

1, 2, 3..

"Shut up." Rachel said while barely controlling her anger.

Uh oh.

"But..." One of the girl said but shut her mouth when Rachel snapped her neck towards her.

'maybe not'

"Why don't you people act mature for once in your life? Is it too difficult? Are you small kids who have to be punished to be disciplined? Is this whole camp a joke to you? I don't want to suffer any consequences because you people can't function your brain. And about your phone, if you will not be active on social media for few days the world won't be destroyed. Gosh! Why waste your battery on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp when you can't live without your phone. Why don't you once get your noses out of your freaking phones and act with responsibility. We are the host school so we should be number one but because of these petty things, we are a laughing stalk." Rachel finished her little speech with a heavy breath. Then with out saying anything further she went towards her bedding to lie down.

Everyone looked towards each other including me completely speechless. I mean Rachel getting that angry is a very bad sign. But now is not the time to discuss this or anything in particular. Everybody else also understood this and thus without making a sound returned to their own bedding. We all sat down a little far away from Rachel.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" Sakshi said.

"It was a little out of line." Sansa agreed.

"She shouldn't have snapped like that." Sarah said.

"I agree, but try to understand her situation too." I said.

Everyone looked towards each other understanding what I mean. Rachel might be the most mature one out of us but she still is a girl like us. She also have a big responsibility of being a leader of our group. Even if many other girls want to take that position everyone knows that she is the best leader we can get and that's why all of us follow her as well as respect her. This camp have put a lot of burden on her shoulders and today after witnessing the partiality towards our group it was clear that other schools don't respect us at all. This is our fault but the responsibility is of Rachel and because of this she has to apologize for us.

"Yeah...you are right." Sarah said after some time.

"Hmmm" everyone agreed.

"Let her cool off for now." I suggested.

They all nodded and went to their own beddings. As for me I decided to sleep early before the other girls started to play their songs.

******

I woke up before everyone else and was surprised to feel refreshed. Looks like nobody played any music yesterday. I looked towards my phone to see it's four o' clock in the morning. All the other girls were sound asleep.
I stood up gently without making a noise and grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste and other necessities from my bag. After successfully not waking anyone up I went out of the room and towards the washrooms. I smiled in relief as I saw that the washrooms were completely clean. I quickly started brushing my teeth in the small sinks. After gargling and spitting the paste, I wiped my mouth with a hand towel. I then washed my face with the cool water and the sensation of water on my skin woke me a little more. I went back to the room after getting more refreshed and saw everyone still sleeping.

I decided to sit near the window for a while. Outside the window you can clearly see the swimming pool and the jungle after the school boundries. I slid the window open and inhaled the morning air. After settling myself near the window I looked around for a bit. The morning air was a little chilly and thus gave me goosebumps but the feeling was nice. Hearing the birds chirping and rustling of leaves because of the wind made me Calm.

I then started thinking about yesterday's events. How even the officers are now thinking that we are some spoilt girls. I don't blame him cuz sometimes some girls of our school try to show that but that's only because of the different upbringing. None of us meant to act all high and mighty but it seems the only way to shut their mouths up. Just because we wear shorts instead of long bottoms doesn't mean we are some cheap bimbos. Our thoughts and their thoughts are different. We are trying to compromise but these other girls seem hell bent not to give us a chance.

I looked at the girls sleeping and thought that this is our school. We aren't going to get bullied by these people. It sounds selfish and bitchy but this is OUR TERRITORY. No one can make us feel like trash. These girls think dps is only good in flaunting? Well, I will make certain to show them what talents and qualities DPS girls possessed.

************
Sry for the late update. Exams were going on so I was very busy.

This one is a little trashy update. I apologize.

Next chap would be better.
Pls vote Nd comment.
*******

Pixie_land.