Chapter 8

Hope u like the story....

*********

After all of us were done bathing, we quietly returned to our room. When we entered the room a large smile graced my lips as I saw most of the girls looking tired and worn out. Atleast now they will sleep at night and let the others sleep too.

I went to my luggage and started to put my belongings in my bag. I then lied down for some rest and closed my eyes.

After much twisting and turning I sat up again and dismissed the idea of sleeping and took out Dash and Lily's book of dares. A really good read if you ask me.

The book is captivating in it's own sweet way. It's an adventure in it's own way. The thing about this book that I liked the most is it's simplicity. A teenager's story that keeps you begging for more. Though I might dare say that this book makes me question my vocabulary as many words are very new to me.

As I was reading further I saw Sarah reading a piece of paper and decided to bug her. I put the book away and made my way towards her.

"A love letter huh?" I said in a serious tone as I read the untidy writing over her shoulder.

She quickly stuffed the letter in her pocket and turned towards me.

"Geez ever heard of the word private space?" She asked sarcastically.

"Nope. What's that?"

"You're hopeless, you know?"

"Me? Pffttt.... Now don't try to change the topic Missy." I said.

"Well it was worth a try." She grumbled under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing absolutely nothing." She said with fake innocence.

"Soo.... About this lover boyyyy." I dragged.

"Yeah? What about him?"

I slapped her hand lightly while saying," Don't try to be a smartass."

"I am not." She glared at me while nursing her hand.

"What's his name? Do I know him? Is he in our class? For how long is this going on? Should I ..."

"Hush,... Breathe a little Amy, I will tell you."

I excitedly sat cross-legged on the mattress like a kid waiting for his favourite bed time story.

"Well.. his name is Shawn."

"Like Shawn the sheep?"

At this she gave me a dead panned look and I tried to control my laughter.

"Sorry couldn't stop myself. Continue please." I said.

"He's our classmate and..."

"No way. Brewery?"

"Yeah..."

"Cool. So how long is this been going on?" I asked.

" It's been a month now."