Chapter 7

Hope u enjoy the story.....

**********************

I wiped the sweat from my forehead when we were given a ten minutes break from Marching and sat on the sidewalk path. Only one thing was going through my mind. WATER...

I looked around and saw everyone in a similar state. When Sakshi came after filling her bottle I eagerly snatched it from her and gulped it down my parched throat.

She said amused,"Your most welcome."

I smiled with out shame and handed her the bottle back. As she sat down between me and Sansa I asked," Hey guys where's Rachel?"

"Oh she has gone for firing."

"Really? How cool." Sansa said.

"I know right. Firing a gun is not an easy task and she had been chosen for it." Sakshi replied brightly.

"Yeah.."

I looked towards the scorching sun and sighed audibly.

"Can't we do this under some shaded place? The sun is directly hitting us." I groaned.

"Exactly. Look I am sweating buckets." Sakshi said tiredly

"Yeah... We have been doing it non stop for the last forty five minutes." I said.

"I didn't thought it would be so exhausting." Sansa said.

"You know guys your words to an outsider will sound a little sexual...." Rose said wiggling her eyebrows as she came to stand in front of us.

"ROSE!!" We all said blushing.

"We...we didn't mean it like that."Sansa said.

"Mean like what?" Sakshi asked confused.

"Nothing absolutely nothing." Rose said being cheeky.

"We were just...just talking...."
"About lesbian stuff." Rose finished Sansa's sentence.

"You could join us if you want, we wouldn't mind." I said smirking.

Both Sansa and Rose looked towards me with horror.

"You mea...mean yo.... You were actually.."

"Jeez I was just kidding." I said.

"Damm you got me there." Rose said as she laughed with us.

I looked towards Sakshi to see her still a little confused. Before I could explain to her anything our break was over. We started to form the files again.

******************

After the torturous Marching we all went to our room and tried to relax a little. Just then Rachel came through the doors and stood their glaring.

"It's our theory class. So quickly grab your notebook and pen and meet me downstairs."

"What? But aren't we supposed to have a thirty minutes break?" Nikki asked.