Meeting

“My Lady.” Julian greeted as he got down on one knee. I snapped out of my shock trance and walked up towards his bent figure. I placed my hand on his shoulder.
            “I thought I told you to call me Elsa last night.” I smiled. He stood up so I came in contact with his ocean orbs.
            “Well today’s a new day. So I shall address you with formal titles until you tell me otherwise.” Julian winked. I looked down at the ground and giggled.
            “You may call me Elsa in my presence from now until eternity.” I stated.
            “Jackass.” Jack smirked. “Making me feel low for not making Ica have to say I can call her ‘Ica’ out loud.”
            “What brings you back to Arendelle?” I asked Julian and ignored Jack. “As I recall you departed from our docks last night and set sail to Weslay.”
            “My ship departed. I decided to stay behind.” He explained.
            “For what good reason?”
            “Unfortunately I have more business to take care of.” He answered.
            “I have not heard of any other business with any lords or dukes.” I recalled.
            “Ah, you wouldn’t have. You see Elsa, you are the business I have to take care of.” Julian let out. I felt my eyes go wide and a gap form between my lips. My heart grew warm, but the heat from my fingertips started to fade away.
            “I beg your pardon?” I asked.
            “I decided to stay for you… As well as the actual business I need to take care of in this area, but that’s more personal business.” Julian explained.
            “Would you care to describe your personal business before this meeting is dismissed?” I inquired with a small smile.
            “Are you seriously rejecting the guy right here right now?” Jack murmured. “That’s pretty harsh Ice. Reject a guy before he even asked you out.”
            “Who’s side are you on?” I sneered though my teeth as I whipped my head around to look at Jack.
            “Sorry?” Julian asked. I turned back to him.
            “I apologize, I believe someone was eavesdropping on us.” I lied.
            “It’s quite alright. Shall we got to someplace else for a more private meeting?” Julian suggested.
            “I think that would be most wise.” I agreed. “Follow me.” I said as I led him though the hallways to get to the study. The journey to the new room was mostly silent. There was an occasional question from Julian asking about the pieces of art hanging on the walls or the architecture of the palace.
            “Majority of the paintings on the walls were chosen by my mother. She wasn’t very fond of empty halls.” I explained to him as we came across a winter landscape. It was of a young couple under an old willow tree. They were holding hands and looking deep into each other’s eyes. What always seemed to make me smile was that they were in the middle of what seemed to be a storm; it shows that they loved each other no matter where they were.
            “Your mother had very interesting taste.” He said as he admired the portrait. “The amount of detail in this painting is truly remarkable.”
            “Is this gonna be like last night? I don’t think I can handle another sight like that again.” Jack teased.
            “Then you don’t have to watch.” I said through my teeth. “You can go. I’ll find you when this is over.”
            “Me? Leave? You should know that isn’t really an option in this situation.” Jack said as he floated beside me. Thank the lord Julian was busy muttering to himself about the strokes and colours. Otherwise he would have seen me punch air/ Jack’s chest.
            “Just five minutes.” I pleaded. He looked me in the eye, and I tried to pull a puppy dog face.
            “Fine.” Jack sighed. “But don’t ever make that face again. You look ridiculous.”
            “Deal.” I smirked. Jack then did something I’d never expect him to do. He took my cheek in his palm and lightly pressed his cold lips to my forehead. Jack then swiftly flew past Julian and I, and maneuvered out the window. I watched him fly away like a bird… he’d most likely do laps around the castle while I speak with Julian.
            “Come.” I said as I led Julian inside the study. I shut the door behind us.
            “Wow, you get busy sometimes don’t you?” Julian said as he observed the piles of letters and treaties scattered across my desk.
            “Yeah… I suggest next time you want a meeting that you give me a few days in advance.” I joked.
            “Will do. I apologize for this visit.” Julian started as he took a seat in the chair in front of my desk.
            “Go on. Tell me what this personal business is, or else I have to arrange for your journey home.” I ordered as I took my seat. “If you’re lucky I may even help you.”
            “Alright alright.” Julian began. He hesitated… what was he hiding?
            “I have to find someone in this area. My parents said it was really urgent, but they didn’t give me a specific reason why.” He explained.
            “I could help you. You can have access to the records of-“
            “He wouldn’t have a record here I don’t think.” He interrupted. “But he is in this area.”
            “Alright.” I said. “Well I’d be happy to help you as much as I can. If you need any equipment for your journey don’t hesitate to ask.”
            “That’s very kind of you. Thank you. I’m hoping to begin my journey tonight so I can get back here in three days time.” He stated. I stood and nodded.
            “I wish you all the best.” I greeted him. I was about to leave-
            “Wait. I’d like to have another meeting.” Julian said grabbing my wrist.
            “When is a good time?”
            “I was thinking three days from now, at 8pm… by the stables.” He demanded shyly.
            “Doesn’t sound like much of a meeting.” I giggled.
            “Well… it’s more of a date…”

Heyyyyy!!!! I know it's not the weekend, but i didn't have anything to do. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, i know it's shorter but the next chapter will be longer. Feedback is always appreciated :) I can't wait for your comments. And by all means tell me what you think of the characters too (more specifically Julian), as well as what you think is going to happen later on. i'll hopefully post the next chapter sooner than you think. I apologize for any grammar mistakes! I Love You All!! Happy Reading ;)