It's Happening

Hey guys! So the revamp is up, but not all of it. For any new readers, WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! For people who have read the original story; HELLO THERE AND THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN! What's going to happen is that I will be posting maybe five chapters a week until I've caught up with where I left off, well that's the plan anyway. I will be keeping the original story up so you guys can do little comparisons (if you want to). I hope you guys enjoy the little changes I've made, I think the prologue made a totally different setting to the beginning of the story don't you think? And by all means let me know if there are any other scenes that you want to see. Maybe more fluff between Jelsa, Kristanna, or Culian (not quite set with a ship name for them lol)

Just so you guys know, I will be posting this story on FanFiction.net, Wattpad and AO3. I'm not longer on Movella's and I'm still debating on posting on tumblr... I'll let you know if anything changes. If you guys see anyone posting somewhere else please notify me and I will handle it. I hate to say this, but if I get a repeat of plagiarism like what happened the first time or if I find out somebody is copying my work, then I may have to take everything down all together. Trust me when I say that I do not want to do that. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy what's here and left to come!

I love you all! Happy Reading ;)