Just a Few Words (please read)

Hey guys! It's been a long while :) There are a few things that are going to happen and i think you'll either like it or not; we'll see. 

So as you guys know I started writing Jelsa fanfiction when i was 15 years old, and stopped for a bit because of school (basically 2 years). You should know that I was trying to get into the school that I wanted, and now that I'm here the work load is crazier but time manageable, meaning I have time to write. 

Now my intention was to continue where the stories left off, like how I did with Ice Skates & Guitar Strings, however this was pretty difficult for Clash of Eras. It was easier for ISGS because I had written the plot line down with much time in advance and can still visualize it since it was my world that I created. For Clash however, it's a story I created  yes, but it's a whole bunch of already existing universes coming to one; that meant a lot of analyzing of each movie (yes I basically studied every movie front and back to get the plot right). Needless to say I think I lost that flow and I intend to get it back. 

To do that I started to reread Beware His Frozen Heart... now this is where I kind of need your permission. Keep in mind that I was a fangirling 15 year old girl whom just started writing. I am now an 18 year old fangirl, but have more experience with writing; so when reading my first story (I'm not going to sugar coat it) I was cringing at some of the words I used, and even thought of ways to make it better. Simple things like editing, adding a bit more detail, changing a few words to make Elsa seem more mature and Jack more like Jack, maybe even extra scenes. So I guess what I'm asking you guys is; would you guys be okay for a revamp of BHFH and maybe CoE? My little break for this term starts on October 27th, which I think is  plentiful amount of time to make the changes and additions I thought of and from there continue where I left off. If anything I can keep the original version online as well and the revamped version as a different story. 

I just want to make sure that when I continue the story I left, you guys will still love it like you used to. I'll be posting this on both BHFH and CoE just to get your guys informed (and believe me I'm trying to sound more chill and less professional right now. I think university is messing with my writing skills too lol). I guess you guys have until October 25th to tell me what you think about this. 

One last thing I'd like to say to everyone reading; thank you so much! Whether you've been reading my work recently to three years ago, it means the world to me that you even took the time to do so. You guys are amazing and I guess this is my way of saying sorry for not being here for a while and my little 'treat' if you want to call it that too lol. 

Thank you all so much! I love you all! Stay amazing! Happy Reading ;) <3