Chapter 5: The Stranger in the Bathroom

DSCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto or the Akatsuki, Masashi Kishimoto does. However, I do own Hitomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: The Stranger in the Bathroom

Hitomi’s POV

I woke up and immediately wished that I hadn’t. My face was disgusting from the tears that had spilled down my cheeks last night. I looked out my window and saw that it was already afternoon, so I stood up and went to the bathroom inside my room.

‘Stay strong, don’t let them see you’re crying or they’ll think you’re weak and kill you,’ I thought. The memories were still fresh in my mind but I had to ignore them or I would start crying all over again.

“Why me? Why is it that they kidnapped me? I’m not as strong as them and I definitely don’t want to be here, so why?” I asked out loud.

“Because the leader of Akatsuki thinks you’ll be useful,” a deep voice from behind me said. I was about to scream but the person behind covered my mouth along with my eyes.

“Quiet, I’m not going to hurt you, for now anyways. Listen, your life is in danger. They’ve mistaken you for someone else. They don’t know that the person they captured was wrong and when they find out they’ll kill you. I don’t know why but I don’t want that to happen so I’ll help you escape. But,” he paused and I could hear him moving closer to me as I felt his breath on my ear, “if you tell anyone about me even if you don’t know who I am, I will kill you myself.”

I nodded frantically, fear keeping the rest of my body frozen so I couldn’t defend myself. I heard him chuckle.

“Good girl, now, I’ve been wanting to do this to you since I first saw you,” he said while flipping me around to face him. He removed the hand on my mouth and I thought he’d let me go but then I felt his breath hit my face.

‘Wh-what is he doing?’ I thought as I squirmed under his grip. Suddenly, I felt his hand pulling my chin upwards and his face getting closer to mine. My cheeks flushed and I finally understood what he was doing.

“You’ve stopped resisting?” he chuckled and I could feel his breath on my lips, it smelled unique, unlike anything I’ve smelled before.

That was the last coherent thought in my mind before his lips crashed on mine and all my thoughts went away. He kissed me gently and I gasped, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and explore it. I tried pushing him away but he was like a brick wall and he wouldn’t move. I soon found myself not resisting the kiss and enjoying it instead. When he finally pulled away we were both out of breath.

My cheeks darkened as I realized what happened. ‘I just kissed a stranger who said that he’d kill me!  Am I going crazy?! How could I have done that?!’

“Technically, I kissed you and you responded but either way, I enjoyed it,” he said.

‘Can he read minds? How did he know what I was thinking?’ I thought.

“It’s because you’re saying it out loud,” he said.

“O-oh,” I said as my cheeks flushed again but from embarrassment this time.

“I like it when you blush, but it’s tempting me to kiss you again,” he said and my cheeks got darker, “I’m joking, I have to leave already so I can’t do that.”

“Wh-who are you?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you that,” a he said and with that he disappeared and I could see again.

I looked in the mirror and placed a hand on my lips as I recalled the feeling of his lips on mine. My cheeks flushed again so I splashed my face with water. “I lost my first kiss to a stranger, huh. My life is so weird.”

Unknown’s POV

She was so cute that I couldn’t resist kissing her. I originally only wanted to warn her but the sight of her flushed cheeks and her scent was just too much. She kissed me back and at that moment right then, I felt so happy; something I hadn’t felt in a while. I kept thinking about the feeling of her lips; they were so soft and she tasted like cherries.

But, there was something that had been bothering me: she was crying. I could see from the tear stains on her face that she had been crying hard and she looked bruised. Was she being beaten by them? If so, then all the more reason to protect her.

As I raced towards my destination, I only had one thought on my mind: ‘I can’t let them kill her.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update but we just had exams and graduation practices. I fail to see why we need to practice that. BUT, I finally uploaded and there's actually some romance this time. I know, I suck at love scenes but I'm only 13 and in an all girls school, how much experience could I have? -_-

ANYWAYS, vote/ comment if you want me to continue this story.

PS: THANK YOU WritingByPiggies for commenting

~K (does not stand for Kira)