Chapter 2: The Akatsuki Base

I don't own Naruto or the Akatsuki! I only own Hitomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: The Akatsuki Base

Hitomi’s POV

When I woke up I was on a bed. Thankfully, I was still wearing the same clothes I wore when I fainted.

“Here’s your food. After this I’ll introduce you to the rest of the akatsuki.” Itachi said.

I got up and looked at my surroundings. The room was pretty bare. It’s a good thing that I was leaving for a mission and brought my valuables.

After I ate, I started to look for an escape route. When I saw there was none I let out an exasperated sigh. There was a knock on my door and I answered it.

“Follow me; I’ll take you to the others.” Itachi said.

I just nodded my head and sighed.

*A few minutes later*

“All of the members are here except for Leader-sama.” Itachi said.

“That’s Hidan.” He said pointing to a grey haired man with violet eyes.

“That’s Kakuzu.” He said pointing to a man with a mask and green eyes.

 “That’s Deidara.” He said pointing to a blonde boy with a blue eye.

“That’s Tobi.” He said pointing a boy with a swirly orange mask.

 “That’s Zetsu.” He said pointing to something that resembled a venus flytrap.

“And that’s Konan.” He said pointing to a puprle haired woman with orange eyes and piercings.

“There’s only one girl in this place?!” I shouted.

“Yeah, Konan.”

I sighed and sat down on the couch.

“My life sucks.” I murmured.

“Hello! Tobi is Tobi.” Tobi said.

“I know.”

“Tobi is a good boy, you agree right?”

I just glared at him and he backed away.

“Tobi will go now.”

“I wonder what kind of power he has. He doesn’t look that strong though. Is he really an S-class criminal?” I wondered.

“He can teleport and he has another dimension inside of him un.” Deidara said.

I stared at him. “I was talking to myself.”

“Oh well, welcome to the Akatsuki un.”

I just nodded.

“Well, I’ll be going back to my room now.” I said.

*My room*

How am I going to survive this place if there is only one girl? I sighed. I guess I’d better get to sleep.

*Next day*

I woke up and stretched. It was raining, at least, from what I could see through the small window. I took a shower and put on my clothes and one of the cloaks that was in the closet.

I went out of my room and saw Tobi being chased by Deidara.

“Sempai! I’m sorry!” Tobi shouted.

“I’m going to kill you, Tobi un!” Deidara said.

I just ignored them and walked over to Kisame.

“Hey, am I allowed to go outside?” I ask.

“If there’s someone with you, then yes.” Kisame said.

“Can you come with me outside?”

“Sure.”

*Outside*

“Ah. I missed the rain.” I said.

I jumped up on a tree and sighed. “I don’t recognize these surroundings.”

“That’s because you were knocked out on the way here.” Kisame said while laughing.

“It’s wrong to laugh at other’s suffering, you know.” I said.

Kisame was walking towards me when he tripped and face planted on the ground.

“Y-you… t-tripped… on… n-nothing!” I said while laughing.

“What happened to ‘It’s wrong to laugh at other’s suffering’?” he asked.

“Alright, I’ll stop laughing. Let’s go inside.”

*Inside the Akatsuki base*

“I’m going to my room now, bye.” I said.

*My room*

I was sitting down and reading a book when a thought occurred to me. The mission! They probably know that I’m missing. Hopefully, they’ll find me before I have to do something bad.

I have no chance of escaping this place by myself.If I did try I would have to face all nine of them and I would probably die.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw Tobi.

“Hello, Hitomi-san, Tobi wants to play with you.” Tobi said.

“No.”

“Please, Hitomi-san, Tobi is bored.”

“Alright,” I sighed. “What are we going to play?”

“Let’s play… tag!” he said as he ran out the door.

I sighed and followed him out when I bumped into someone. I immediately pushed him away.

“Why are you running un?” Deidara said.

“Tobi asked me to play tag.”

“Hitomi-san! Try to catch me!” Tobi shouted.

“When I get my hands on him, I will show him no mercy.” I muttered.

Deidara chuckled. “I think I’ll join you then, I’ve been wanting to kill him since he came here un.”

“Who wouldn’t?” I replied as we took off running.