||Twelve||

|Byun Baekhyun|

I was putting up the posters about the singing club around the school with Y/N

I looked over at her giving her a smile as she stuck out her tongue while sticking the last poster on the wall.

"Done!" She stated happily, turning to look at me.

I looked into her E/C eyes and couldn't stop staring into them. Gosh, I felt lost when I looked into them.

Honestly my feelings for the girl haven't even changed since fifth grade.

I was still madly in love with her- and I hated to admit it.

Years of her barely knowing who I was since the accident, and I still haven't gotten over her. It also didn't help that she just happened to come back to me at the beginning of this year.

It hurts me every time I think about her not loving me back- but I suppose that's life.

"Baek?" I heard her angelic voice ring in my ears.

"Yah?" I snapped out of whatever thoughts I had.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Ah just how stupid you look when you stick out your tongue when you focus on something."

Her bottom lip stuck out. Adorable, I thought.

"Hey- at least I don't got big funny looking ears."

"I dare you to say that again." I glared playfully.

"Big funny lookin-" she started, but I placed my hands over my ears.

"Sorry my big funny looking ears can't hear the words coming out of your big stupid mouth! La la la la la!" I shoved her with my shoulder slightly.

"You're right- my mouth can fit a lot of things into it." She winked, then burst out laughing.

I felt my cheeks tint pink.

"BAHA look at you, you're all embarrassed." She teased.

"Aish shut up Y/N." I whined, turning the hallway corner to go to my locker.

Just as we turned, I ran into somebody. I was looking over at the H/C haired girl and didn't notice anyone coming.

"I'm sorry-" I stopped speaking when I saw who I ran into.

"I stand corrected- I hope me walking into you hurt a lot." I grumbled.

The girl just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say you geek- just wait till the school hears about you hurting me."  Ying put on a fake pout. Her's was gross compared to Y/N's.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Y/N said forcefully.

"And what are you gonna do geek lover? Beat me up and ruin your reputation?" Ying glared.