||Sixteen||

|Byun Baekhyun|

"Give it to me."

I slammed my arm on the locker above the black haired girls head, staring at her intensely.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ying glared at me, putting her books away in her locker.

"Yes. You do. Now give it to me."
I grabbed her shoulder, forcefully turning her to look at me.

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'll force you to give it to me."

"Oooh Byun." She eyed me. "I'm into that."

I removed my hand from her shoulder. "Aish you are disgusting." I said.

She winked. "You want your little sluts stuff back? Meet me outside by the garden second period. Don't, and I'll send photos of the things blended in my blender."

She shoved past me, hitting me with her long hair as she flipped it back. She craned her neck to look back at me, giving me one more look. "Also, don't thing about bringing her with you. If you do, I'll find out."

Do I tell Y/N about this? Or go alone?

-------

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!" I screamed as Baekhyun held me on his back, and we ran down the hallway.

Other students looked at us questionably, some taking photos, others just laughing.

"NEERRROOOOOOOOMM!" Baekhyun yelled, zooming down the hallway and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Eeeerrrrch!" He screeched, stopping in front of my science classroom.

"We have arrived at your destination, thank you for flying with Baek Baek airlines. Take this complimentary kiss while you depart." I slid off his back, and giggled while pulling his face towards mine, locking our lips quickly.

"I'll see you at lunch princess." He smiled warmly at me, but a look in his eyes made me question that action.
Something was bothering him.

I nodded squeezing his arm, and turned around walking into my classroom.

As per usual every student already in the class stared at me, making me feel uncomfortable. I sighed sitting in my usual spot by the window. When will everything change?

Oh right, if only I had my videos. Thanks to Ying- the fake best friend.

I rested my head on my chin, zoning out of the lesson, since Mr. Won's monotone voice discussing cell theory was starting to make me sleepy.