||Six||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I ran down the hall into my classroom and felt my palms sweat when I sat back down

My teacher just glanced at me and went back to work.

About ten minutes later, the door opened, the the red headed boy emerged and his face was flushed. Immediately his eyes met mine- embarrassed.

The teacher didn't question me, but Baekhyun.

"Mr. Byun, why are you late?"

He stood in the door way, hand on his backpack strap.

"Uhm I overslept." He trailed off.

The teacher hummed and motioned for him to take a seat, the whole time he walked to his desk we stared at each other.

After the two boys 'caught' is even though we weren't doing anything, it looked suspicious and I ran out. What will happen when word gets out about this situation?

Will everybody hate me? Maybe I...won't be popular anymore? That is something I want...

~

"Y/N! Y/N Y/L/N!" I heard a girls voice behind me, and turned around facing Ying.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed, I really wanted to go home because my head was hurting from all the past events and thinking.

She grabbed my arm squeezing, but not hard enough for it to hurt. Ying pulled me down the hallway into an open classroom that had nobody inside it.

"Tell me it's not true." She said. Her voice low, a fearful look in her eyes.

I looked down at my converse, then back at her. I nodded. "But it's not like that, it's not what-"

"Ah I'm ruined!" She suddenly burst out into a scream like yell. The look of fear turned to anger and she held the top of her head.

"What to you mean you're ruined?" I glared at her.

"Thanks to you, because you were caught doing whatever you were doing in that washroom with Baekhyun, im now going straight to the bottom."

I sighed angrily. "All you care about is yourself Ying. You just used me to be popular. All you care about is being popular. You don't want friendship, you want power."

"God don't be silly Y/N." she rolled her eyes. "You need me, I'm your best friend. Who's gonna binge watch shows with you? Who will help you with your math homework? Who's gonna be there for you when you cry?"

I was about to speak, but someone cut me off.

"I will."