||Twenty Two||

|Byun Baekhyun|

"So please explain again why we are going camping in the winter time?" Xiumin said while helping me carry a massive cooler to Chanyeol's car

"Because why the hell not." I said shrugging my shoulders, and pushing the blue and white rectangular box into the trunk.

"AWAE!" Chen whined. "It's cold, and dry, and icky. I don't wanna be camping in this weather."

"Simple-" Sehun started dragging the tent bags towards the vehicle, "-just don't come then."   

Chen huffed, a cloud of his breath forming in front of him. "Don't sass me Oh."

Y/N giggled and walked over to me, resting her elbow on my shoulder.

"I'm done packing what I had to. Are we almost ready to go?" She asked.

"Yea I think so, we're just waiting on Junmyeon to pick up Luhan, Kris and Tao. I dunno why he wanted them to come with us." I frowned.

Y/N pinched my cheek. "He just wants you guys to get to know each other. It will be a blast."

I slid my arms around the girls torso and placed my chin on her head.  "We get a tent to ourselves right?"

I felt Y/N roll her eyes. "No- Sehun and Luhan are sharing with us."

"Dang it." I mumbled.

A laugh escaped her lips and she pulled away from my grasp. "Looks like Junmyeon and the others are here."

Junmyeon pulled up in his expensive SUV, rolling down the front window.
"I got room for four more people to fit in here! So hop in bitches, we goin' camping."

I face palmed.

"Uhh five of us can fit in my car." Chanyeol said, finally closing the trunk.

"Wait we have a problem- seven in Junmyeons car, five in Chanyeol's. There's thirteen of us." I said, biting my lip.

"Well, looks like we're strapping Chen to the roof." Xiumin said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Awae! Why do you always treat me like this? What did I do to deserve this disrespect? If anything we should be strapping you to the roof-" Chen started ranting giving the boy an ear full.

"Y/N can just sit on my lap- and that's final." I said, giving the girl standing next to me a wink.

| Y/N Y/L/N |

Chanyeol sat in the drivers seat, Lay in the passenger seat, Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun in the back, while I was placed awkwardly on top of my boyfriends lap.

Now, I'm only saying it was awkward because of the raging hard on Baekhyun managed to have. The bump in his pants made his lap very uncomfortable to sit on, so I tried moving slightly to find a more pleasant position.