Epilogue Part 2

Sophie and Tam's Wedding and the days leading up to it.

"SOPHIE! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED IN A WEEK!" Biana exclaimed, shaking my shoulders as I laughed.

"Yes, Bi. I am in fact getting married in a week." I said, shaking my head.

"You know what that means!" I groaned at the thought of having to shop for a dress. But Tam had to endure hours of looking for a suit with Keefe, Fitz and Dex. But still, Biana was way worse when it came to shopping. I'd be spending the whole day in Atlantis, whereas Tam would be spending maybe two or three hours. Oh, and we'd be 'avoiding' each other. Biana was insistent that Tam and I don't see each other for the week leading up to the wedding. I'd said that it was normally just the day before, but no,  it had to be the whole week. 

"Dress shopping!" She squealed, pulling me outside of Havenfield as I yelled a hasty goodbye to Grady and Edaline. 

"Bye! It's time for torture with Biana!" I called as she pulled me into a pathway of light. Getting to Atlantis was quite the process, with the leaping to some place in the middle of nowhere, and then jumping down a gigantic whirlpool. Linh was meeting us there, so Biana pulled me into the whirlpool as soon as our feet touched the ground. When we finally got into Atlantis, Linh met us with a squeal and an excited hug before tugging us into a shop named Forever Young. Inside, there was too many dresses to choose from. 

"One condition. The dress has to be mostly white." I declared, and Biana pouted. With that, the two girls rushed off, and I sighed, sitting down on a chair. 

Bored? Fitz transmitted.

Very. You know how shopping with Biana is. You sit around, and she does all the shopping. The only thing you do is try the stuff on. I replied.

Well Tam is complaining about Biana's policy about not seeing you for a week. 

Same here

So we figured.....why not help you guys sneak around today? You're inside of Forever Young, right? 

Yes.

Come outside and walk to the left.  I did as he said, and saw Tam standing there. His face lit up when he saw me, and he pulled me into his arms, burying his face in my hair.

"Biana's policy is stupid." He mumbled. 

"No kidding." I said, and he smiled.

"I'll let you get back to your dress shopping now." He said, placing a quick kiss on my lips before walking away and around the corner. He rounded the corner just as Biana poked her head out of the store.

"You weren't talking to Tam, were you?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. 

"No, I just wanted some fresh air." I lied. She pulled me inside and into a dressing room, where there were six dresses. 

#1