Chapter 10

Biana woke me up with a squeal and a scroll in her hand. She stuffed it into my hands before I had time to properly wake up. Tam's arms were around my waist, and his his hand was a scroll.

"Biana, for goodness sakes Tam isn't even awake yet and you put his scroll in his hand." I said, carefully removing it. 

"Then wake him up!" She demanded, shaking Keefe awake. She then moved on to Dex, and then Linh, and then Fitz. I sighed and turned around.

"TAM!" I said loudly. His eyes flew open, and he panicked before relaxing when he realized that it was just me and we were in Everglen.

"Way to wake up your boyfriend Soph." He muttered sarcastically, and I grinned. I simply handed him the scroll, and he groaned inwardly. We sat up, and he pulled me into his arms, resting his chin on my shoulder. I opened my scroll, unsurprised by the results, if I was honest.

Top Tiers for Sophie Elizabeth Foster-Ruewen

1. Fitz Vacker

2. Tam Song

.....

10. Keefe Sencen

......

15. Jensi Babblos

....

 37. Dex Dizznee

"I'm not your number one?" Tam asked, mocking offense. At the same time, Linh said that to Fitz, and I looked at Fitz, knowing who his number one was. 

"Okay, you know Sophie and I are not getting together." Fitz said, and I said "Okay, you know Fitz and I are not getting together." at the same time. 

"Stupid cognatedom." Keefe muttered. 

"But hey, you're my number two!" Fitz said, pointing to his number two. 

"So, Tam. Who's your number one?" I said, trying to look at his list. He smirked and hid it from me, but I rolled my eyes, using my telekinesis to pull it out of his hand and into mine.

Top Tiers for Tam Song

1. Sophie Foster

......

5. Biana Vacker

......

15. Marella Redek

.......

35. Stina Heks

"Biana!" I said, laughing.

"You're 5th for Tam!" I said, and she rolled her eyes, still trying to get to Keefe's list. I rolled my eyes and did the same thing with Keefe's scroll as I did for Tam, making the scroll fly into my hands.

"Top Tiers for Keefe Sencen." I read aloud.

"Foster!" Keefe exclaimed. 

"Number One, Biana Vacker! Number Two, Sophie Foster!" I paused. "Oh my." I said. 

"Stop it!" He whined. 

"Number Three...nobody I know. Number 15, Linh Song! number 45, Marella Redek! Oh, and number 100 is Stina! Wait......Number 25 is Lady Belva!" I said, and I hunched over in laughter. 

"Lady Belva is on your scroll! Oh, that's gold!" I continued. 

"DEX! YOUR TURN!" I said, and he tried to run away. I snatched his scroll and started to read them aloud. 

"Top Tiers for Dexter Dizznee! Number One, Marella Redek! Number Two, Biana Vacker! Number 3, Linh Song! Number 15, Sophie Foster!" I paused. "Must be because we're technically cousins." I muttered. "And number 120 is Stina!" I announced.