Chapter 16

"So how was it?" I was unashamed to ask Luc.

"So so," replied Luc stoicly.

"What?"

"Just as I said ...so so," said Luc unimpressed.

"You're calling your first experience in sex - so so," I reiterated wanting to confirm.

"Yep," was all he said as he slapped together several fragile wine glasses on a tray. His agitation evident in the force he was using to do this. 

"You are going to break them," I reminded him.

"Does it matter? In a month's time all this will go back to James anyway because my little sister is too infatuated with sex," he said spitefully.

"I'm  not little," I started to say ignorung his prompt retort, " Damn right you aren't, " to continue, " Just because you had a bad time of it don't take it out on me."

"Why the hell not? It was your idea I bed Susan and it was your idea that we start this stupid Nude place and now again it's your idea that we just hand the damn place over to the first jock that flashed you. What the fuck am I supposed to be in all these grand schemes of yours. I have always supported you but you care two hoots about me," Luc said venting his spleen and running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"You are right I'll go take back my offer to Jim.  It was a verbal offer anyway and those are only as good as the person making them and you've just proven how shitty I really am. I'll go talk to him now," I finally said I hated being at odds with  Luc I hadn't considered that he might want to hang on to what we have. I hadn't considered period. I was carried away in the heat of the moment. That idiot must have seduced me into handing over the property.  How stupid could I be?

I turned around to march into the kitchen and tell off two timing Jim-James but clashed into hus hard chest.

Speak of the devil and...

"I heard. You have my resignation effective now," Jim said tossing his apron at me.

"We'll order out!" So what if he resigned I was not going to let his delicious pout and firm ass run my life. I had Luc to think off and no scheming hot piece of ass is going to get between us.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyers," Jim said as he marched out the door.

"Good riddance! " I exclaimed loudly before I promptly placed my over generous ass on the cold hard floor and brawled my eyes out.