Chapter 10

I escorted the fiancee back in to where the boys were still tussling all over the floor. Really they looked like they were trying to get it on more than aythingelse. I could tell they were in experienced in the art of fighting.  I know Luc had taken some classes along with me when we were younger but that had been ages ago. All those combat video games and those martial art movies were put to waste. I shook my head at them despairingly then leaving the fiancee with them, I marched off abovestairs. I had a whole bunch of leaning to do not to mention all those soiled linens to wash.

"I can't believe you told him."

The sound of hus voice startled me but I had been expecting him, "I can't believe you are engaged."

"Did she tell you that? I am not engaged," he said but I only raised my brow at that. I would not be falling for that again.

"I tell you I am not engaged to anyone. I don't even have a girlfriend."

"Then why did she say she was? What good could saying that have done for her," I cut in all spitfire like.

Jim wrapped his hands around my waist and haulled me up against him, meshing his lips to mine he took over subduing my objections the only way he knew how. I struggled against him and suddenly the tension between us shifted. 

We were no longer straining against each other in anger but instead in passion. I grabbed him to me impatiently wanting more.  The frustrations over the last few days eating into me making me almost claw at his back trying to get his shirt off. He shrugged it off without  hesitation.  Then I was being lifted up bridal style across to the bed I had just made and tossed onto it without ceremony.  His body followed a moment after sans his pants and underwear to bounce on mine as he tossed himself at me.

I was quick to wrap my arms and legs about him to bounce along with him only I was still fully clothed and that was starting to irk.

He must have sensed it for just then he started tearing my clothes off me. I only urged him on. The last few days had been hell with Jim and I doing this crazy dance of enticing but not having each other.  It had taken its toll.  There was no way I was letting him off me without extracting a good solid fuck first!

Soon my bare skin brushed against his all over and then his cock was pushing into me. I screamed out at the unpleasant invasion shocking him to stilness.

"You really are a virgin?" he stared down at me astounded.  I only gaped up at him.

"Are you shitting me? Are you freaking shitting me?" Then I reached up to grasp his buttocks with both hands and ram him down on to me. Wrapping my legs tight I gritted my teeth and held him tightly in place.

Then I swept up both hands to cup his face and stare into his eyes. "You will fuck me now and fuck me hard."

I shifted my hips to gently rock against his the pain easing with my move. Then he muttered "Fuck!" and took over ramming himself into me.

We rocked together, rolling and tossing over each other as we went each of us striving for dominance. Then we were upon our completion hoarse with our lusty cries when the door to the room slammed open.

"I can't believe you fucked her. She stole your inheritance and what do you do? Stick your cock in her till you both cum.in pleasure? "

I turned to face the wailing female a little stunned by her outburst.

"Your inheritance?  Its this house isnt it? You are related to that batty old lady?" I looked up into his eyes demanding a response.

"She was my mother," Jim admitted finally as he rolled his weight off me.