Chapter 21

"So...."

"Yes...."

After an awkward start our conversation trailed off altogether. I was feeling strangely guilty over chasing off his floozy. Afterall it was not as if we, Jim and I, were a formal couple. This was afterall our first date. I think maybe the ambience of the Nude Camp had a lot to do with how we feel for each other. But again I wasn't sure. Deep thinking was not my forte.

I looked up then to catch Jim grinning down at me. The jerk was toying at my discomfort. Just then the slow track changed to an upbeat tempo so I took a step back from being moulded up against Jim's delicious frame to stand on my own as I immediately shifted to the beat.

I wiggled, I wagged, I shook and I convulsed. Had I been anywhere else but on this dance floor I would certainly have been admitted in the nearest hospital for possible seizure. But as it were the crowd around me joined in my bizarre performance. I watched as Jim's grin grew wider and I convulsed even more. But shaking all that booty was tiring business. I found myself thirsty and hungry only a couple of dances later.

So I pulled away from Jim's inappropriately groping hands and went in search of sustenance. I caught site of Luc in a liplock with a brunette. A woman! Not quite the woman I sent him off with but still a woman. Was he drunk that he couldn't tell the difference or was this kiss real attraction? It was all so confusing. I stood there blatantly staring trying to find some clues as to what Luc was really feeling for whomever he was so avidly kissing.

"Don't you know its rude to stare?" said a deep voice I didn't recognise from behind me. I turned to face my accuser. He was breathtakingly gorgeous. If I wasn't already wrapped up in Jim I'd make a beeline for his honey any time of the day. As it were all I did was to rudely lift a brow at his interruption of my voyeuristic perusal of Luc's kissing. It was vital I get something out of this attempt by Luc fir when else would I have the opportunity to study his reaction to a woman. It was an opportunity not to be missed.

"Eh..hmm," said the man mockingly interrupting my perusal again.

"Would you mind? I an trying to do a scientific research here and your presence is naught but annoying," I stated rudely and even somewhat  snobbishly.

"Syn?"called out Jim-James further interrupting my study.

"What?" I called out beyond annoyed.

"What is it with you? You just left me there on the dance floor," exclaimed Jim.

"I was hungry," I replied dismissively still training my eyes on Luc.

"Well I don't see you eating now," snapped Jim annoyed at me. I merely shook my head and pointed at Luc. He caught up with my meaning instantly but hus reaction was confusing at least to me.

"Stay the fuck out of this!" Jim all but snarled at me.

Istared back flabbergasted by his reaction. "Why?"

"Have some respect for your brother to give him some space. This is something he will have to decide on his own you should stay out of it," Jim stated firmly in a tone that brooked no dismissal.

"Well that may be the recourse for you two but I certainly will be taking some action," said the tall dark brooding stranger. Both  Jim and I looked on at him enquiringly.

"That is my sister who is being so publically kissed."