Glad You Came

****

Prologue

****

I hit my alarm button. Why was it so loud? I poked my head up in confusion. Why on earth was I on the floor? Yeah I was on the dirty floor. Did I fall out my bed? I guess when I fell out I took my blanket with me because I was wrapped in it like a baby. What the heck? Why am I still wearing my shoes? Was I that lazy last night? What happened last night?

I push myself up and try to balance myself to the bathroom in my purple heels. What in the world ...why is there some muscley man sleeping sitting up at my door. "Oh my gosh" I cover my mouth. Who let that guy in? Was he homeless? He can't be homeless he's dressed properly but...

.I turn around the corner still trying to balance to check on Hannah to see she was passed out on over some guy who kinda looked familiar. The guy was laying down right side up on the left of the bed. Hannah was laying face down with her red, wavy, long hair hanging off the left side of the bed over the guy.(all clothes on of course) Thank goodness Hannah is not dumb. I took a quick turn to find myself stumbling into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.....

dude, I was a mess my makeup was still on my face and eyeliner was drooping from my eyelids and my hair? Do not get me started .I hear some movement behind me I turn and move the bathtub curtain..................boy, passed out in my bathroom. My heart was racing. I tilted my head my head. Cute boy.?... This was crazy.

I step back slowly out of the bathroom and bump into my night table. Another one also familiar looking lying head first underneath it. My place was a mess. It's never been this messy before. I see the closet door half open and see something weird in the door, I wobble closer. Wow another familiar guy. Where's his shirt? What if our dorm advisor checks on us? Why are boys in our room? I tried to think about what happened last night.....but almost killed myself with a deadly headache. Wait....a flashback?

What.............