16

The classroom looked at him. 

Danny said it again. "Everyone needs to take cover, now!" He said forcefully. 

Their eyes began to widen and they all didn't know what to do. "What do we do, Fenton?" Mr. Lancer asked in fear.

The blue, icy, mist appeared from Danny's mouth again. He looked out of the window once again. They were only getting closer as the minutes ticked by. He turned back around. 

"Tell the whole school to stay safe. Don't try to fight the ghosts." They all nodded fearfully. Their eyes were in a panic that widened the pupils and choked their throats. It sent a ghastly chill up their arms and all the way to the heart. 

Danny took a look out of the window one last time. His brain started to chime and rattle. He couldn't tell who all was involved in the mob of ghosts. They were slopped together as if an artist had mixed paint together rapidly. 

As he looked back at the class, he was more determined to end this. This had to be completed. This had to be done with. With rage and only a pinch of fear in his eyes, he spoke to his classmates. 

"They're only here for me."

The ghost boy decided that it was time to Go Ghost. Danny could feel his veins tingling, his heart rate lowering, and then finally the blue beam passing his face. 

Everyone looked at him, amazed with how the transformation occurred. Phantom locked eyes with his best friends, Sam and Tuck. "Sam, Tucker, you keep everyone safe here-"

"No, we're helping you. You know that we always do." Sam said to her white-haired friend. 

Danny smirked, showing an indicator of happiness that they were always by his side. "I was going to say, you make sure everyone is safe, then you bring as many gadgets as you can find. Come find me, and we'll stop this whole thing together." Tucker smiled. His eyes creased and his face gave off an aroma of loyalty. 

"We've got your back, man. Now go."

The ghost boy flew out of the window, going intangible in the process, and flew up above the school. He scanned the perimeter of the land surrounding the building. They weren't a glob of paint anymore, no. They were, in fact, a dozen of skillfully drawn portraits.

All of his enemies from the year were in the midst of the group. And Vlad was, in fact, leading them onward. Phantom took a deep breath. This was it. This was going to be the single most important fight that he was going to take part in. And he could not screw it up for the life of him.

Danny swooped down to the ground, his hair whirling and clashing. He felt his adrenaline pumping throughout his body towards his mind. A year of fighting, of training, and building up his mind had led up to this moment. His fists tensed, and his mind now focused.

"Plasmius, it's time to stop! It time to put these stupid fights to an end." Plasimus had now come into full view.

He scoffed, his blaring red eyes sending a message. Danny continued, buying time for his friends to arrive. "So many innocent people of Amity have been put in danger. All because of what problems we have between us, and it's time to stop being so dumb and put an end to it," The ghost boy said.

This remark was returned with a smirk full of fangs. "Oh Daniel, darling, how are you so foolish. I thought you would certainly be smarter than to try to feed me this message." Plasimus scanned Danny's face.

"Why, you look just as scared as the first time we fought. You haven't grown at all, small ghost child." Phantom's eyes hardened. 

"You tried to kill me, Plasmius. And you couldn't do the job because you're really just a coward. You're a coward who calls at other people to do your dirty work for you." His enemy snarled. 

"That's not correct! I'm just here to finish the job!" He shot a scarlet blast at the ghost boy.

Everything went down with smoke and flames by then.