10

Ringing.
Buzzing.

Those were the sounds that played through his head on repeat as his body laid on the pavement, the ghost boy's white hair in his eyes. 

As he laid dazed by the sudden attack, his parents pushed their way to the very front. Jazz looked especially afraid for her little brother. His whole life had been ruined in mere seconds. 

Why was Vlad so persistent on ruining his life? Plasimus laughed a bit at the pain that he was causing his enemy. What's better than causing mental and physical damage? Nothing.

Danny wasn't going to back down. As he pulled himself up from the ground, he could hear everyone talking outside of the shield as they looked at him. 

"Oh Daniel, how strong of you." Vlad chuckled and looked at Danny's parents. "Too bad your parents had to find out this way. Such a waste." Danny's eyes burnt holes of hatred into those red, evil eyes.

"Danny? I-is that really you?" He took his attention away from Vlad and saw his mother on the verge of tears. 

He swallowed. His life had now fallen apart. He didn't want to tell them this way, or for them to ever find out in general. But now, his secret was out and there was nowhere to hide. Danny's lips formed the words, but Vlad interrupted before he could speak. 

"You see, Jack and Maddie, your boy has kept this secret from you for a while now. How stupid can you be to be ghosts hunters and not know that your own son is a ghost?"  Jack seemed dumbfounded. He ran his hand through his black hair. "H-how, what happened to you?" He spoke with disbelief.

Danny sighed. He looked all around to see everyone's eyes locked on him. They were in shock. He turned back to his parents and began to explain which was one thing he never thought he would be doing.

 "The accident in the lab." Is all he had to say. Maddie's eyes went wide. 

"But you said that you got out in time!" 

Danny shook his head. "Sam and Tucker gave me a jumpsuit, I went in and did something accidentally and the rest is history." Vlad couldn't get enough of this. 

"All of the Ghost Zone knows of your boy's alter ego, even Jazz." Maddie and Jack gasped and turned to their daughter. Everyone was silent.

Vlad just wanted to get underneath the boy's skin, but now he was growing tired of it. He wanted a fight so he could unleash his plan that he had planned from the start. Vlad rolled his eyes. 

"Enough banter, Phantom." He began to point a ray at Sam. Danny flew over to her as what seemed to the town as the speed of light and created an ecto-shield around him and Sam. The shot deflected off and hit Vlad in return. 

"Go!" Sam quickly got up so Danny could get her passed the shield. He brought her to his parents then quickly went back to Vlad.

Danny hovered in the air, his hands glowing. "I am tired of all of your crap, Plasmius."

 Vlad quickly flew up into the air. "Oh my boy, you've never had anything nice to say to me." His fangs appeared along with a sly grin. The evil ghost shot ray after ray at the boy.

 Danny flew up and around all of them, then shot an ecto-ray sending Vlad a taste of his own medicine. But Vlad dodged the boy's own shots as well. "Daniel, we could play like this all day, but I've got a plan in mind and if I want to achieve it then I'm going to have to amp up the volume."

With a wicked grin, he split himself into four and began shooting at Danny. The ghost boy dodged one after another. He used his ghost shield as well. 

One of the clones spoke. "Come on, Daniel. Don't play on the defensive side." Danny was getting irritated and his family quickly shouted at him.  "Watch out Danny!" He turned his attention back to Vlad and a large wave swarmed his body. It locked onto his skin and squeezed, making sure he was locked in tight. 

"I'm tired of playing games with you, Phantom. You know who you really are and I feel like everyone should know who 'him' is. After all, I think you owe it to them all." 

Danny's eye's begun to glow green. "I told you already, it won't happen. Besides, do I have to help you remember that you were the one who caused it?" 

Vlad returned to becoming one and took out a Fenton Thermos. "And may I remind you that you caused your family and friend's death, thus wanting to remove your human side that contained all of the grief and sadness? You were the one who pushed me to do it. Your emotions have always been so hostile, young Daniel." 

Vlad held the thermos in the air and shouted, "Are you ready Danny? You have no chance of beating him this time!" 

After removing the bondage from Danny, he unscrewed the top just a tad and threw the device at him. Danny caught it and looked at Vlad in fear. As the lid dropped to the floor, Vlad's evil gaze was evident. 

"Your life had become hell in another dimension, now it's really your turn."