Chapter 28

Zihir P.O.V ***

Shit, hopefully today goes fine. I ain't trying to have no drama.

" Baby get up " I tap Nique. She's been staying with me and " taking care of me " but today Im leaving for my business trip.

" What? " She says pulling the cover up over her head.

" I have to be leaving now. My bags are down stairs and the car is down there waiting for me, ight? I'll see you when I get back " I tell her.

Quickly she sat up and pulled me into a hug. Being pregnant always got her ass emotional. Its crazy.

" Whats wrong ? " I stress rubbing her hair that was in a messy bun.

" Im worried about you. Be careful out there and pay attention to the things around you and don't forget to take youre medicine. Don't take it with liquor or smoke while taking it  and - " I laughed.

" Baby, I know. Im going to be fine. I'll call you when I land. Make sure you let me know if anything is happening and Elise will be here to pick you up in a 2 hours " I tell her.

" Fine..your going to be back before the babyshower ? "

" Of course " I nod. I kissed her forehead. " I love you, see you soon, Nini "

" Okay, Love you too " I got up. I wished shit with us could have worked out..but, its not over and Nique knows that as much as everybody else and me. Nobody ever just gets over Zihir that easily. I left the guestroom she was in before heading down the hall and going downstairs. I grabbed all my bags, set the alarm and made my way out alarming the house behind me.

Once it was alarmed I got into the car and O was already in with a driver. " Took you long enough "

" My bad, Had to make sure everything was cool " I say. I really didn't want to leave Nique alone..pregnant and be in a whole other state..but I had to take care of business and she would be with Ty and Elise and in good hands. So, I didn't have to worry too much.

There was a quiet drive to the airport. When we got there we got out our bags and then headed in. There was a privet jet waiting for us. So all we had to go was go in and get our bags checked and everything and go straight to getting on.

I really didn't know how long this trip would take. I was hoping by the end of Monday I would be through with everything then on my way back home. Maybe Wensday. But then again, I didn't know how it was going to go with these niggas here. They were likely to get bold when I came at them and then I was going to have to catch a couple bodies out there...hopefully everything goes good and I don't have to do much but get every thing straighten on. Check in on both states again and re- state the rules then fly back home to my girl and daughter and have this baby shower.

" You ight? You kind of spaced out over there " O says. Me and my brother been through so much. We been boys since as long as I can remember..and I hate what our relationship has come to. In all honesty, I want that shit to go away. I miss the way we use to be.

" Yeah, im straight just thinking...we came along way as boys - "

" And we're not where we use to be or where we want to be " He finished. I got settled down in my seat getting comfortable.

" Yeah. shit, I know people grow up and get lives of they own, Its just strange for us "

" That because of me and Nique fued and Mya and Nique fued ? " He asked. Of course it was. What else would it be?...

" Yeah I guess. Its hard as hell to be in the middle of people beefin when you care about all them ma'fuckahs though. Like its weird as hell. And when our little girl get here Ion want her around none of that shit " I explain. Thats not what I want her to think about her family. Or grow up in. They won't be having her trying to pick sides or talking about the other to her and having her look at eachother different. No matter what Nique and I are her parents..and Nique is her mother and if it comes to our little girl not being able to be around our siblings..its just gon' happen.