Chapter 44

School been keeping me off of wattpad lol and I had a writer's block with this story. but here is a chap , Heads up the story is coming to an end. Im at chap 44 yall aint think this was gon last forever did you lol?  But here you are enjoy.

Unique P.O.V ***

- few months later -

For the longest now I have been wedding planning..Im ready for my got damn big day to get here.

" What are you doing? " Zih walked into the room.

" Cleaning " I say as he playkng with Niqniq. " Where did yall go "

" Out cause you pissed me off " He says sitting putting his feet in my way so i kicked him. " shit " he hissed and our daughter laughed.

" Move out my way then. You keep doing stupid stuff "

" You get on my nerves "

" Stupid ass " I mumble running the vacuum cleaner.

"  I can't stand you "

" And? " I rolled my eyes.

" You childish you know that right "

" Whatever Zi " I say. I was lowkey laughing cause I knew he was still mad at me. I did not give a fuck. He upset me , so I hurt him. " Ain't nobody did nothing to you "

" You bit my dick! " He says.

I busted out laughing. " Watch your mouth " I tell him.

" The fuck was you thinking? " He tells me.

" That you had me fucked up obviously. If im giving you head and you pick up your fucking phone and a female voices comes through...thats your ass. Lucky you, your dick was in my reach "

He had me messed up. I reacted first and taught that ass a lesson. It should be no reason why another bitch that ain't ya mama is calling my fiance. you and that hoe can catch a bullet.

" It was a worker "

" Give the bitch my numher then and we wont have this problem. You want to talk on the phone to girls? Call me, ya auntie ,ya mama, Elise, Mya or even call ya damn daughter and listen to her googoo gaga all through the phone. You gon fuck around and get yourself hurt " I tell him.

" Man you crazy " He smacks his lips getting up.

" You damn skippy. My daddy aint raise no fools " I say. " We atleast not two fools "

He headed into the kitchen to feed our daughter and I went back to cleaning up.

" Karma staying in a hotel right "

" Hell no " I say. " My bitch is staying here , Did I make you talk to yo mutt bestfriend on the porch the other day? "

Bitches be long outside. Osage lucky I let him inside the house.