Chapter 8

Nique ***

Its been over a week since I got my new mutt doggie and yes she is still living. I like keeping her alive. Im abusing her and making her eat this stuff tina puts together that I have no clue whats in.

" Food time, You little mut bitch " I say walking down the stairs. she was stuffed in the cage today cause she was being a bad doggy and trying to break free. I dumpped the food on the ground. " Eww you stink. " I cover my nose. She shitted all in her cage ! " Eat all of it up or thats your ass when i come back ! " I tell her. That was the only food shes getting for the remainder of the week. I filled up her water bowl and let her out the cage. After wards I went up the stairs. Locked the room up.

" What are you doing ? " Zihir voice booms from behind me causing me to jump.

" You scared me " I say locking it up. He wraps his arms around me.

" Whats that room ? " He ask.

" Storage. Tina moved in and all the extra space moved out...You know how I hate to throw my things away. Plus i have alot of thing Im bring over from my daddy's " I lie putting the hudge picture type thing back over it. " Whats up you done working for the day ? " I ask. His work scedule now was pretty annoying. How in the hell was I going to use him when hes out doing other things ?

" For now..I have some things to do tonight " He follows me to my room. I sighed. " And I'll come back here afterwards...stop pouting "

" Im not...You want to get back together but...you spend more time with your boys and working then you do me " I was playing my part right completely.

" You know I want to get back together. I tell you that shit everyday. But I also got to get out here and get on my grind and make this money. " He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. " I love you, Nini " He says kissing my neck. I turn and face him. The next part I could say honestly.

" I love you too " He gave me a kiss. He lifted me to where I was now off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my lips to his. He slide off my shirt and laid me back onto the bed.

" Think about it for real " He tells me looking into my eyes as she slide off my jeans.

" About what ? "

" You and me together again " He says. I nod. He slide off my underware kissing my stomach til he was all the way down.

Maybe I just would...

*****

" Scoot over "

" You dont tell me what to do " Zihir pops my forehead and shoves me over causing me to crack up laughing.

" Girl I said scoot over " I roll my eyes.

" You gon' quite putting yo hands on me fool " I say. He wrapped me in his arms.

" What ever "

" The 9 oclock news..Police are still looking for 26 year old Cassie Moore. Who was last seen at a party downtown. If you have seen this women call ...."

Lmfaooo man I wanted to crack the fuck up. She even looked like a hoe in this head shot. Sitting on the counter doing duck lips.

" Damn she missing ? " Zi says.

" Karma is a bitch...When do you have to be at work ? " I ask changing the subject and channel.

" Probably in another hour or so. Why you gon miss me ? " He tease.

" You wish..I cant even stand you "

" Whatever " He says.

Missing....Nah she been found.