Chapter 3

Nique ***

Why my father loves to put me into these people presence is so beyond me...All I think of is murder...Bloody murder.

Like now my father was smoking a Cuban as we all sat. I just sat while they talked...Zihir and O were being too friendly. Cassie was lowkey mugging me. Mya looked a reck as always...Hmm something was up.

Ty walked in. " Sup yall " He was with his uncle and his uncles crew.

" Hi, Unkcle Rocko " I smile.

" Hey babygirl " He kissed my forehead then took a seat.

" Nique could we talk? " Ty ask.

" Im not in a talking mood " I say.

In other words. hell no bitch keep it steeping.

" Gayl " Father warns.

" Please Nique " Ty says.

" another time ty...Remember what happen when we tried to talk last time? Just give me a break. I feel smuthered " I admit. Really. Cassie open her mouth to talk.

" I heard you have some problems? " I gave her the eyes.

" I heard your fucking my ex boyfriend " I Was fed up with her and I was going to call her out on it. My father and uncle choked on their cubans.

" Nique...You said you would behave " I turn and smile at my father.

" I wasn't try- " She was talking and the sound of her voice caused the visions. I had a long knife and I was stabbing. Repeditly. There was blood everywhere. All on me. On the ground. But the whole time I had this cocky grin. I continued to kill. No one could stop me. Behind me I could see the red and blue lights and hear sirens...They were coming for me. This time I committed the murder.

I held my head in my heads. Fucking visions. I've really lost it over the years. " Nique...Nique? Are you fine? " I couldn't speak back to my father. There was a thobing pain in my forehead. Fucking vision...Ugh!

" Hey- Whats wrong? " Who's voice is that? I refuse to open my eyes or look up to see.

I felt and hand touch my back.

" Que, you alright? " Ahh it was India. I slowly shake my head yes. I drop my hands and stand. I needed to go.

" Nique I dont think you should go " My father speak with only worry and concern.

" I need a walk " I say.

" Ill go with you " India takes my hand and leads me out of the house. " You sure you okay sweetie? You scared me "

" I just have these vision when they talk or someone brings it up...Its horrible. it makes my head hurt and me get dizzy and my stomach turn " I admit.

l Maybe you should see a doctor? " She offer.

" Their only going to tell me what I already know..No need ' UniqueBlack You are crazy ' I figured that out long ago " I say...Too late

*

*

*

*

Zihir P.O.V

Is that her problem? What happen? and she snapped on Cassie so fast. After she left we all just sat here.

" daddy is she going to be okay? " Mya ask.

" Nique is a black. shes going to be fine " He shrugs inhaling another cuban and passing me and Osage one.