Chapter 5

Nique ***

I put my clothes into a bag. I was getting the fuck away from here. I felt like everybody was out to get me. They wanted my head.

Well I was just going to get them before they got me. You can't run game on the ultimate player. It doesn't work that way.

" cassie moore " The words just kept running through my head. I wanted sweet revenge. Nobody will forget me or every fuck with NiqueBlack.

*

*

*

*

Zihir

I looked at the crush phone then to her dad. This was his monster by birth.

Me and Nique were offically at the same levels of crazy. I might bring her some of my pills. Shit thats how insane this done got.

" I get confused every time I walk into this house " Ty says.

" You and me both " I say.

" I need to get her checked out sh- " Arnez stops when Nique emerges down the stairs with two roll suitecases and a duffle bag. " Gayl where are you going ? "

" Away " She says opening the door. Everybody looked at each other.

" Nique you have to calm down " Mya says. Nique stopped and looked at her.

" You have to not speak to me. We are not sister we are not friend we are not shit. I dont give a fuck anymore about anybody but Nique black. Everybody is going to pay. Fuck Karma. The bitch takes to long. I rather get it myself " And with that being said she walked out. Her father jumpped up and chased her out.

" Im done trying to help her. he chases after her crazy ass and she just fights her own self. Didnt nobody put a gun in her hand and make her kill somebody and go to jail. Fuck Unique " Mya says. wow.

I guess Mya thinks blood aint no thicker then water. I think Mya needs to be there and help her sister. Cause when she got pregnant Nique was right there to help her and be by her side. Through everything. Just like me.

I shook my head.

This is getting too out of hand. I plan on doing something about this shit.

*

*

*

*

Mya

Im done giving a fuck about Nique. Why should I care if she doesn't care about me ? I didnt make her kill anybody yet she takes it out on me.

Thats stpid and so is her crazy ass. Go beat yo self up again and faint you loco bitch.

My phone rung.

" Hello ? " I answer.

" You okay ? " Casie ask.

" Yeah im good. Just everybody concerned with Nique. She made her own bed and now she has to lie in " I say.

" You knew that was going to happen. Its always been about Nique. We need to make her relize the world doesnt revolve around her. She was my bestfriend but she changed " She says. Good to know somebody else saw what I ment and was feeling how I was. That made me see the problem wasn't me but was Nique Black.

" I know. Im going to make her realize it. Shes always got all the attention and love. for once in life can she just act sane...But no. I guess I have no sister...Anyways how are you and Zihir ? " I ask.