( thirteen. ) bucky barnes. [2]

bucky as someone's flirting with you in front of him, he looks up at the person clenching his jaw as the person touches you arm giving you a flirty smile

bucky as someone's flirting with you in front of him, he looks up at the person clenching his jaw as the person touches you arm giving you a flirty smile. bucky tries to hold it together but how can he when someone's flirting with the love of his life like he's not standing right next to you. he narrows his eyes at the person mentally depicting himself hurting them for even trying to approach you. he looks around hoping no one is near to see what he's about to do because his blood is boiling and he can't stand for one more minute and listen to the person flirt with you.

but then he sees you turn around and look at him with a smirk, the person who was flirting with you previously eyes glued to your behind. he's about to say something but then you're crashing your lips to his drawing moans from him and you, the person looks in shock as bucky's metal arms dips down to the small of your back. the person sees the metal arm and quickly scurries away leaving you and bucky alone.

when you pull back you say with eyes full of adoration, "i love you Bucky." he smiles at you before declaring his love for you as well.

"i  love you too y/n."