t w o

Hye Jin's POV

"Park Jimin is finally back from vacation, and looks hotter than ever! Fans all around the world are going nuts about it! But there is this one question still lingering in every fans' minds: 'where was Park Jimin?' "

I immediately turned off my tv, throwing away my remote control.

Park Jimin, is back.

After BigHit sent him to Seoul Asylum, I decided to go to New York for a fresh start with my best friend, Do Kyungsoo. Yes, the Do Kyungsoo from EXO. We met around our diaper days, which resulted us in being the closest friends. He heard what happened between me and Jimin, and he immediately came to the rescue.

During my vacation to New York, there was one thing I learned that I didnt do back in Seoul.

'Forget every single memories, even the good ones, if you want to forget that one person who caused you, your pain.'

And that person can only be him, Park Jimin.

I can never forget what he did to me. I would never thought that he would be so obsessed with me. And yet, he calls it love.

I hate him. So much.

My phone suddenly rang and I answered it without looking at the id.

"Hello?"

"Hye Jin.. Have you heard the news?"

"I did, Kyungsoo. What about it?"

Kyungsoo sighed, "I just wanted to know what you would feel. You were in love with him, right?"

"Keyword: were. That was the past, Kyungsoo. I can never forget what he did to me, you know that.''

"I guess. So, would you like to grab a cup of coffee, Starbucks perhaps? I know you haven't tasted your favorite frappé for two weeks." He changed the topic as he gave out a chuckle, as I smiled slightly. He really knows what to do.

"Sure, as long as it's your treat!"

"H-Hey, that wasn't part of the deal -"

I immediately hanged up and laugh. He'll still treat me, we've done this many times since we got to New York.

→♥←

"Hye Jin, over here!"

I looked around and saw Kyungsoo holding two frappes. He smiled at me and handed me my drink.

"So, have you ever thought about going back to Seoul?" He started a conversation. I didnt look at him in the eye.

"I haven't spared a thought about it. How about you?" I gave him a blunt answer. He sighed and shook his head.

"I miss my buddies, actually. You know, the other EXO members?"

"Especially Kai, of course."

"You're a KaiSoo shipper?"

"Duh." I laughed at him when his face turned red. He is so cute, I could literally eat him!

"Yah yah! Stop that, you pabo. I dont have any feelings for Kai, I only think of him as my brother."

"Sure sure."

"Anyways," he glared at me as I smiled innocently, "I was thinking of booking a ticket for two for Seoul. But I need your permission. Do you want to go back?"

I was silent. I wanted to go back to Seoul, really. But what if I see Jimin again? What if, he really didn't get better? What if he hurts me again?

"I know what you're thinking, Hye Jin. Don't worry, you have my back. I'll never let him hurt you again," Kyungsoo held my hand and gave it a tight squeeze. I looked up at him and smiled, holding his back.

"Thank you, Kyungsoo. For everything."

→♥←

Author's Note:

So here's a part of Hye Jin's thoughts about Jimin. I guess nobody expected Kyungsoo, huh? (。・ω・。) I really can't help it, I love Kyungsoo's personality and I thought that he would be perfect as Hye Jin's best friend.

Vote | Comment | Share

Target: 100 reads and 50 votes