s i x

Hye Jin's POV

After their practice, the boys invited me to eat dinner with them at their dorm. I accepted. They are such hyper boys and so friendly, it's ethereal.

"Lee Hye Jin, right? I'm Lu Han, sorry if the boys are too active. Kyungsoo never brought a girl before, so this is kinda new to us."

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see a tall man. I guess this is Lu Han.

"Yes, drop the formalities. Please call me Hye Jin, or Hye. It's very nice to meet you,'' I smiled at him and he smiled back, giving him a handshake.

"Alright then. I hope you don't mind the mess in our dorm. We're always away for practice sessions so we rarely get to clean our rooms." He shrugged.

I nodded at him, "Oh ahah, it's fine. I don't really mind. You all are very busy men, I understand. Though, when will you have your comeback?"

"Sometime between January and December."

Okaaaay, didn't expect that answer.

He laughed at me and ruffled my hair, "See you later, Hye. If anyone is looking for me, please tell them that I'm in my room."

I nodded and looked at his fading figure, then turned to the other boys. They were busy playing with their food. Well, except the mature ones.

Suho was feeding Baekhyun but he was making a mess, Chanyeol was gazing at Baekhyun, Chen was singing some song which had very high parts, Xiumin was poking Lay's dimples, Kai and Kyungsoo were talking, and Kris, Tao and Sehun were the only ones matured enough to finish their food.

Ooo, the maknae.

I laughed silently but one of them heard me.

Kyungsoo, of course.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I pointed to all of them. He looked at me with concern as he stood up and excused himself from Kai.

"Is there anything wrong? Did they do anything to you?"

"No, it's not that. You guys are so lively and hyper, it's like you don't have any problems.." I muttered, a slight pang of jealousy came within me.

Memories came flooding as I remembered the happy times I had with.. Jimin. But with those memories held out the times he treated me like a toy. I clenched my fist.

I shouldn't even remember him, he's a fucking asshole.

Kyungsoo saw my fists and ushered me with sweet words. He drew circles around my back and whispered, "Hye Jinnie, please calm down. You're an amazing, wonderful, pretty, sweet, and a kind girl who deserves more love in the world. Don't chase after someone who treated you like crap, you deserve someone better. Someone who really cares for you, someone who is willing to sacrifice anything just for your sake. But that will take time, the guy will have to be cautious because your heart has turned into ice. Your heart that was broken before."

I was left speechless of what he said.

[A/N: so that's it for this chapter! sorry if this is really short, but i didnt really had a motivation to write more. all i had in mind was kyungsoo soothing hye jin with sweet words ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ next chapter will be.. well, who do you think? comment down what you think and don't forget to vote! \(^o^)/