s e v e n t e e n

Hye Jin's Point Of View

It was finally night time.

New text message from Park Jimin!

Read | Delete | Reply

From: Park Jimin
Open your window and climb on the tree, there's something waiting for you there. Oh, and just follow the rose petals.

Ehhh? Climb a tree? Rose petals?

I put my phone down and looked at the tree. Aish, this better be good.

I climbed down the tree and saw a rose petal on the pathway. I followed the rose petals until it lead me to a lake. It was, beautiful.

But this doesn't make sense on why Jimin wanted me to follow the rose pe -

Oh.

Ohh.

OHHHHH.

I get it.

But how did he find this lake? I never saw this until now. And so did the other people. Oh god, is this place haunted? Hauntingly beautiful?

Suddenly, pictures were tied onto the branches of a tree behind me.

It was, pictures of us.

My heart was having a mental breakdown. My cheeks were flushed as I looked at our pictures.

We were so happy.

I held a picture in my hand, reminiscing the old times. I did not notice that was someone behind me.

"Table for two, ma'am?"

I was at loss for words. I nodded and he lead me to a beautifully set table.

Wait, table for two?

New text message from Park Jimin!

Read | Delete | Reply

From: Park Jimin
Look behind you ;)

I looked behind me and saw Park freaking Jimin wearing a suit and tie. He was holding a red rose and sat in front of me.

"Hello, Lee Hye Jin. I'm Park Jimin, and I'll be your date for tonight." With that, he sent a wink and felt myself blushing.

Damn it, he planned this!

The guy from before came back, "Your order will be right in a few." He bowed his head and went to the back.

His voice was a bit familiar though.

"Hey uhm, who's the waiter?" I asked Jimin, who was drinking wine. He blinked his eyes and wiped his mouth.

"Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, his voice is kinda familiar."

"I see."