My best friend raped me (BoyxBoy)

Hello welcome to my world Mohahahaha

This is not my first chapter but its probably one of my favs :)

Comment comment commenttttttttttttttttt hihi if you havent got my message ill do this a lot ^^

End of Comment........

Joakims (pov)

"Fuck you!" she yelled, before she slapped me and stormed out of Mac Donald's. I froze. Everybody stared at me, like if it was some bloody soap opera. I sat down and finished my hamburger before i messaged Hannes. My face still burnt. I looked at the screen of my Iphone.

What happened? It stood. I thought it was quite obvious.

I broke up with my gf...

WHAT!!!!

What do you mean WHAT!!??

Dammit Joakim stop being such a playboy!!

What?, I'm not a playboy Hannes!

Yes you are! you have dated fifteen girls just this month!!!!

Shut up! And I'm not a fucking playboy!! I was fuming with anger. Hannes is my best friend, but he always liked butting in on my life.

Why cant you just be like me and Victoria....

Victoria was he's gf, and one of my friends. But seriously I would never date her.

Yeah like in a million years!! She may have been he's gf, but she had the worst personality. She Used Hannes as her little doll. I coulden't say anything about it, because he was head over hills in love with her.

I waited a few min. But he never wrote back. "jeez what is wrong with him!" I sighed then got up and left.

The subway was like torture, it was so boring and i kept thinking of my life, which was not good. Because then i realised how shitty my life was.  I walked up to the apartment building, and looked up. "well time to go back to my miserable life"

I woke from  my phone ringing. "shit what time is it" I looked at the clock, " fuck I'm late for school" I threw on a pair of jeans and a normal white shirt. I ran out of my room, past our small kitchen and out of the apartment. When I came to school, i had sweat dripping from my forehead. Before walked in through the doors of school, I heard sobbing.

"Hello is someone there?" I called, walking slowely towards the sobbing noise.

"l-leave me alone!" A voice yelled at me,him sobbing even more.The voice sounded familiar. I just couldn't pin point it. Until it hit me. 

"Hannes what are you doing there?" He was crouched over behind a trash can, his raven black hair in a mess, and his eyes red and puffy, as they looked at me with sadness, and a bit of anger.

"s-she -l-left m-e.." He then burst out crying almost pulling out a bit of his hair. I felt this sting in my heart. What was i going to do? When suddenly it felt as though my body, was no longer mine. I went up to Hannes and I gave him a big hug.

"J-joakim?" I could feel my heart skip a beat. He stared at me with his caramel brown eyes, tears falling. "look i'm sorry about everything, if you need someone ill be there" He looked at me confused. And i coulden't blame him, because so was I.

"Uh I mean that i'm there for you, if you need help that is......" I scratched my head and blushed a little. I can't believe i sounded so stupid, and around him. He looked at me with his brown eyes, he's tears gone. He's could literally melt anyone to the core. He smiled and then he started laughing. "Hahaha!! Joakim that was so cute!" I blushed a deep red, when he said that it was cute. "I'ts not cute!" I snapped at him. He just continued laughing. I Glared at him, before i got up. "can we go to class now, i'm already late." I  said giving him a hand.

He looked at my hand before grabbing it. "sure.." He said his smile gone. I could see the pain in he's face as he headed to the entrance. My heart ached,I could feel my face getting red with anger at Victoria. "she is going to get it for this.." I whispered to myself.

Sooooo what ya think my first chapter out already yayyyy!!! :) Comment or you know what will happen mohahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Please tell me if anything is weird or so, so i can correct it :D

Love ya all ;)