chapter 4

Heya i'm back i hoped you liked my teaser :P well i'm not going to talk much just going to say, read,vote and comment my lovely readers ;D

Hannes(pov)

I stared at Joakim. Completely shocked. He wanted me to go to a party with him, and get drunk. After everything that's happened tonight!!! He was either really stupid, or this was sadly my best friend. I gave him a look over, finally noticing that he was only standing in his underwear. I then remembered him pinning me down, and i started to blush. Looked at me. He's eyes staring me down, he opened he's mouth, then shut it turning around ready to walk out the door. When i blurted out. "Your pants!!" My face turned even redder, or so it felt at least. I felt so stupid, i was blushing at my best friend standing in his underwear.

Joakim turned around and stared at me he's face bright red. And in some way i felt relived in another, that this was wrong. "Yeah.. your right i might need some pants..can i borrow some and maybe a shirt too?" He said shifting position nervously.

"Yeah...sure..I have to go to the bathroom." I dashed off before he could even say anything. i went into my bathroom,i had one on the upper floors. I stared into the mirror. My eyes were still a little red from all the crying,  and my hair was in a mess. Did i really want to go to this party? Could i handle it. I was a mess, an emotional wreck. But then again going to a party, and drinking tills i don't remember any thing might be a good idea. If it makes me forget all this then i'll go. I started fixing my hair and look. If i'm going might as well have some fun...

                                              __________________________________________

 (Joakim's pov)

Hannes rushed out of the room, he's face still bright red. After he left i face palmed myself, and coulden't help thinking how stupid i was. I can't believe i started blushing like an idiot!! I wanted to facepalm myself again, but i didn't want to leave a mark on my beautiful face. I started digging trough Hannes cloth he was about my size so it shoulden't be any problem. Found  black t-shirt and a pair of dirty gray jeans. I put them on quickly. And waited for Hannes to finish.

(20 min's later.)

I sat on his bed, bored to death looking at my phone and texting. When the door opened. Hannes stepped in. My jaw probably dropped, i had never seen him like this. Usually he would never dress up or fix he's hair. But he's hair was fixed to the sides with some hair gel and other stuff. He had what seemed like eye liner. He's bangs were to his side almost covering he's eye. He was wearing a simple white shirt and some black tight jeans. He looked at me, then smiled and said " You ready to go?"

                                                ________________________________________

(Hanne's pov)

We were walking down the street. Joakim haden't said a word since last when i asked if he was ready to go. We just walked in utter silence as the night weighed heavy over us. The lonely lamps on the road lighting the way. When i just coulden't take the silence anymore. "Joakim is there something wrong with me......why aren't you talking to me?

He had his face looking at the sidewalk when he looked up at me, he looked like he was thinking about something to say. I was standing by he's side waiting for he's reply, when it didn't come I sighed and continued to walk. Then a warm hand grabbed my wrist and i felt a shiver run through my body, it felt like electricity. I then shuddered and looked at Joakim like nothing happened. "what is it?" I asked.

He bit he's lip and said " you just don't look like the Hannes i know, you look better....more confident.....or something like that." he mumbled i could hardly hear him. But after he said it there was this akward silence between us, before i finally said "Thank's i guess.....um can you let my wrist go"  I said staring at his face. He then looked awkward and let go. We continued walking in silence. my heart was beating fast and i felt that something was weird with me. But i just pushed it all down and looked forward not even caring about Joakim. My mind completely blank.